Shore Excursions for Europe 2014

newparks

Does anyone know why the shore excursions are yet available? We are booked on the June 14 Baltic sailing and each time l check, they are showing not available. I am an elite with Princess and can not remember when we have had to wait so long to book tours.

Does anyone know why the shore excursions are yet available? We are booked on the June 14 Baltic sailing and each time l check, they are showing not available. I am an elite with Princess and can not remember when we have had to wait so long to book tours.
Seriously? The earliest I've seen excursions available was at 120 days. And sometimes, not all ports on the itinerary are available that early. They can be available as late as 30 days before sailing. It all depends on when contracts are signed.

You should be able to have a peek at what is in place, though you cannot book anything. I note that St Peterburg and Gdansk are not showing anything, so there must be some serious negotiating going on there.

Just click on itinerary and then the highlighted ports to see the excursions.

We are coming aboard after you (June 28).

You should be able to have a peek at what is in place, though you cannot book anything. I note that St Peterburg and Gdansk are not showing anything, so there must be some serious negotiating going on there.

Just click on itinerary and then the highlighted ports to see the excursions.

We are coming aboard after you (June 28).

Thank you, I had done that, I had saved the cruise to quickly check on pricing, and was able to see what was previously available. My TA thinks its because a lot of Land tour operators went out of business last year. She said the cruise lines are really scrambling to find new ones they can work out a contract with.

I also tried have booked several shore excursions through SPB tours.

I also tried have booked several shore excursions through SPB tours.

You really should do St. Petersburg tours through a private source, not the cruise line. SPB tours actually did not yet exist when we were there in 2007, but Viktoria who owns SPB tours was our tour guide when we used Alla. She let us know that she was getting ready to open her own tour business in St. Petersburg and Berlin. She was a wonderful guide.

Seriously? The earliest I've seen excursions available was at 120 days. And sometimes, not all ports on the itinerary are available that early. They can be available as late as 30 days before sailing. It all depends on when contracts are signed.

If memory serves me right, the shore excursions were available quite early for our 2011 T/A on the Ruby. So never say never.....

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G