Reflection just boarded!

deise17311

We just boarded Reflection...it pays to pay...nice suite lounge, first on and Michaels Club make for a relaxing experience...I will say they have Depeche Mode blasting in all areas...much preferred more subsided music...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Speak up about the load music - we were on the ship in December and the music was loud and left a lot to be desired. Maybe if they receive enough complaints it will change back to better listening and dance music. The ship is beautiful otherwise - BON VOYAGE !

Deise17311

Can you find out when the formal nights will be on the Feb 1 sailing.? Will they switch it from Sunday to another day because of the Super Bowl? I made specialty reservations for Monday and if the make that the formal night I will switch my specialty reservation. thanks

Deise17311

Can you find out when the formal nights will be on the Feb 1 sailing.? Will they switch it from Sunday to another day because of the Super Bowl? I made specialty reservations for Monday and if the make that the formal night I will switch my specialty reservation. thanks

Yes the first is the 2nd night and them 3 port days and the 2nd formal

Night!

It's really awful...loud and obnoxious...seriously it's not good at all! Maybe outside but in the lobby it's yuck

Will be near the lobby at 10:30 pm tonight? Would love to hear your opinion of the music blarring from the martini bar.

It's really awful...loud and obnoxious...seriously it's not good at all! Maybe outside but in the lobby it's yuck

Well, I like it loud and unless they're playing the same songs over and over or if it's someone karaokeing to DM, then I can't get my head around awful and obnoxious. Maybe it's just my age showing - plus the memory of their amazing show in Toronto in August is still fresh in my mind ("I'm takin' a ride with my best friend... "). I hope you find some peace and quiet and have a GREAT cruise!

Edited by wpgcycler