Justoff the Oasis (1/11) - we loved our Boardwalk Balcony!

MsViola

So glad you had a great cruise!

Did you have a view of the ocean from your room?

Yes! We could see the ocean and the aqua theater. For me, the view was much more interesting than an oveanview balcony.

Edited by MsViola

We loved the Oasis and Cabin 9309.

Our trip was so great I'm not even bothered that our flight is 3 hours behind and counting......yet;)

If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Happy Sailing!

We have cabin 11709 in June, so we are 2 decks up starboard side. Im dying to know about the view, and if I should keep trying to get further aft. Glad you had a great time!

We like to get the very last boardwalk balcony rooms....love seeing the aqua theatre! Love seeing the ocean! People across can see you so it's not like having an ocean view were it doesn't matter if you have the curtain open or not...also love that the balcony divider doors can be opened if you are traveling with friends or family next to you.

It can be noisy so if you want quiet I would not suggest it

We have cabin 11709 in June, so we are 2 decks up starboard side. Im dying to know about the view, and if I should keep trying to get further aft. Glad you had a great time!

Also the CL looks onto these balconies too on this level.

Hi MsViola

Thank you for posting your experience in the Boardwalk balcony. We will be cruising in March and have 12729 last cabin aft. We are very excited about having our first boardwalk view and was wondering if you visited the "secret" balcony at the end of the hall on this deck and if it is still a "secret"?! Did the cabin have good storage space? How was the bathroom for storage? Was the view of the Aqua Theater and ocean good? Thank you in advance for all the info. :)

Dolfans from Miami

Hi MsViola

Thank you for posting your experience in the Boardwalk balcony. We will be cruising in March and have 12729 last cabin aft. We are very excited about having our first boardwalk view and was wondering if you visited the "secret" balcony at the end of the hall on this deck and if it is still a "secret"?! Did the cabin have good storage space? How was the bathroom for storage? Was the view of the Aqua Theater and ocean good? Thank you in advance for all the info. :)

Dolfans from Miami

That balcony is no more a secret balcony :D

I have always been concerned about Boardwalk and Central Park rooms as you are completely looked on by the people opposite... How did you find this on your cruise?

It was never a problem. The view and activities are more exciting to look at than someone eating, reading, etc. Even stranger, I rarely saw people looking up from the boardwalk.

I only saw one half dressed lady across from us on the first night. I guess someone told her they could see her wearing just a thong :eek: :). Never saw the couple again anywhere.

Would love to see pictures of this view! Always wondered what it would be like to have a boardwalk balcony...I too have been concerned about the opposite facing balconies.

I will try to post pics tomorrow. The view was beautiful.

Not sure about deck 11 in regards to noise from zip line and rock climbing wall when you are higher and further aft. The shows would definately be louder. I could see most of the aqua theater show while sitting down.

Either way, the rock climbing wall close between 6-7 pm.

We are also in the last cabin aft starboard 11729. I've got tons of photos and we don't leave until May:o

Will be interested in your pics. I can't wait!;)

And Janetz, it's still a secret to the majority of folks on a cruise. Just us educated peeps know about it. Just take a look above at them, nobody there!

Edited by BecciBoo