WIFI to be included

purpleally

I'm sure Regent had no idea when it instituted the Silver loyalty level what they were unleashing. They might as well just give free internet to everyone--they'd be another industry first.

As for the perks of loyalty, not much left, for sure given free internet. I've never used even the garment pressings, let alone the free phone calls. The free newspaper at Gold is nice, but that's about it. You don't really get the good stuff until you get to Platinum, and that's not going to happen, at least for me!

The free phone calls are a God send in case of an emergency at home. Even with good internet, sometimes talking on the phone is just a lot easier than sending emails back and forth. And if nothing else, my mom gets a kick out of me calling her from somewhere exotic.

The free phone calls are a God send in case of an emergency at home. Even with good internet, sometimes talking on the phone is just a lot easier than sending emails back and forth. And if nothing else, my mom gets a kick out of me calling her from somewhere exotic.

All I can say to your first sentence is amen! Besides using the free phone calls for our own emergency, I have offered use of our telephone to passengers with emergencies.

Even with the additional internet perks, IMO, Regent has a better loyalty program than Silversea or Seabourn.

Seabourn recently changed theirs and it has improved. Not as good as free internet but depend on the tier there is a list to choose from.