Eclipse

xacoberrr

Yes, xacoberrr, the Eclipse is part of the Celebrity fleet. She is an S class ship which means she is one of the new, large, modern ships.

They are very nice ships. The passengers age range is between 40 and 70, and there is a preference for quiet elegance over wild parties.

Although there is a children's club, Celebrity is not a cruise line that caters to families. There is a main dining room which serves good food as does the buffet, the food in both of these places is covered by your fare. There are also specialty restaurants that you pay to dine in. Alcahol is not included in the fare.

All cabins are well apointed and comfortable.

I am taking a cruise on her in March, but I have been on a couple of her sister ships and have really enjoyed them.

I see you are in Spain. Are you looking at taking a cruise on her?

If you could be more specific on what you want to know we could answer your questions better.

Cheers, h.

Yes, xacoberrr, the Eclipse is part of the Celebrity fleet. She is an S class ship which means she is one of the new, large, modern ships.

They are very nice ships. The passengers age range is between 40 and 70, and there is a preference for quiet elegance over wild parties.

Although there is a children's club, Celebrity is not a cruise line that caters to families. There is a main dining room which serves good food as does the buffet, the food in both of these places is covered by your fare. There are also specialty restaurants that you pay to dine in. Alcahol is not included in the fare.

All cabins are well apointed and comfortable.

I am taking a cruise on her in March, but I have been on a couple of her sister ships and have really enjoyed them

I see you are in Spain. Are you looking at taking a cruise on her?

If you could be more specific on what you want to know we could answer your questions better.

Cheers, h.

Thanks a lot. I am getting information of several cruises I like to have the best choice.

Just sailed the Trans Atlantic on the Eclipse -

As stated above the Eclipse is one of Celebrity's new "S" class of ships - they are large ships but Celebrity does not overload their ships with passengers... the space to passenger ratio is excellent and you never feel crowded... there is always (except at debarkation) plenty of tables and chairs (even at prime times in the buffet) for sitting...

The ships production shows are wonderful -

The inside cabins are some of the largest I have ever seen - the bathrooms have plenty of storage space ( I even ended up with an empty shelf) and the shower has a real door not a curtain. The service is great! Celebrity also is known for paying attention to the small details that stay in your memory forever!

Celebrity is definitely our line of choice although I have and do cruise with other lines if their dates, price and itinerary work better for me.

Just sailed the Trans Atlantic on the Eclipse -

As stated above the Eclipse is one of Celebrity's new "S" class of ships - they are large ships but Celebrity does not overload their ships with passengers... the space to passenger ratio is excellent and you never feel crowded... there is always (except at debarkation) plenty of tables and chairs (even at prime times in the buffet) for sitting...

The ships production shows are wonderful -

The inside cabins are some of the largest I have ever seen - the bathrooms have plenty of storage space ( I even ended up with an empty shelf) and the shower has a real door not a curtain. The service is great! Celebrity also is known for paying attention to the small details that stay in your memory forever!

Celebrity is definitely our line of choice although I have and do cruise with other lines if their dates, price and itinerary work better for me.

We were on that sailing too, as Celebrity is also our line of choice, Really enjoyed the Eclipse.

S class ships have a lawn which is really a pleasant place to sit when the weather is nice. There is also a hot glass show on the Eclipse, Equinox and Solstice. Wherever you plan to go these ships will be sure to please you.

Hello, everyone.

I think Eclipse is a cruise of Celebrity line. Is that correct???

Any opinions about this cruise????

Eclipse is a beautiful ship and it is quite large. The cabins are great and regardless of what some say on these boards, they do have plenty of storage space. Also, Perry Grant is a great entertainer and if you are not a fan, that is your choice but it doesn't give you the right to say unkind things about him or any other entertainer. The overflow attendance at his shows does not support your remarks. If you don't like something or someone, keep it to yourself because it is an individual choice and your opinion doesn't matter except that it is hurtful to the one being criticized. Entertainment is an individual preference and that's how it should be. Even though you don't like something or someone, your fellow cruiser might not share your feelings, so let them judge for themselves. I think this poster will have a wonderful time on the Eclipse if it is their ship of choice.

. Also, Perry Grant is a great entertainer and if you are not a fan, that is your choice but it doesn't give you the right to say unkind things about him or any other entertainer. The overflow attendance at his shows does not support your remarks. If you don't like something or someone, keep it to yourself because it is an individual choice and your opinion doesn't matter except that it is hurtful to the one being criticized. Entertainment is an individual preference and that's how it should be. Even though you don't like something or someone, your fellow cruiser might not share your feelings, so let them judge for themselves. .

+++Couldn't have said it better myself!;)

Eclipse is a beautiful ship and it is quite large. The cabins are great and regardless of what some say on these boards, they do have plenty of storage space. Also, Perry Grant is a great entertainer and if you are not a fan, that is your choice but it doesn't give you the right to say unkind things about him or any other entertainer. The overflow attendance at his shows does not support your remarks. If you don't like something or someone, keep it to yourself because it is an individual choice and your opinion doesn't matter except that it is hurtful to the one being criticized. Entertainment is an individual preference and that's how it should be. Even though you don't like something or someone, your fellow cruiser might not share your feelings, so let them judge for themselves. I think this poster will have a wonderful time on the Eclipse if it is their ship of choice.

I completely agree with you. Thaks a lot for your opinion.

Hello, everyone.

I think Eclipse is a cruise of Celebrity line. Is that correct???

Any opinions about this cruise????

Hola :)

We have been on about 25 cruises with Celebrity and it is our favorite cruise line. We have spent 28 nights on the Eclipse, including two weeks last month, and it was wonderful.

Many of the crew and staff will speak Spanish, and the daily newspaper is available in Spanish. I am sure you will be fine in that regard.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

Hola :)

We have been on about 25 cruises with Celebrity and it is our favorite cruise line. We have spent 28 nights on the Eclipse, including two weeks last month, and it was wonderful.

Many of the crew and staff will speak Spanish, and the daily newspaper is available in Spanish. I am sure you will be fine in that regard.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

I am checking several cruises before I choose. But I keep this good review in my mind. Thank you so much