Who is you favorite CD?

What i dont get... And i am a live event entertainer by trade... Why do they all use the same exact jokes and verbage at every event? Well most of them,,,

Its like watching a recorded show, but the words coming out of a different body....

Its not that hard to come upmwith new material...

If i have to hear "now when you get back to your cabin, put this coin under your pillow and it will turn i to twenty dollars... If your parents love you" one more time..... Lol

My favorite CD's have been as follows:

1) Trevor Block (since left CCL)

2) Cory Rodgers

3) Mitch Merucci (on Royal Caribbean)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)..................................................Josh Waitzman - some people just dont know what is appropriate and whats not. He would be in the what's not category!

Risa Barnes. She dosent have the stage presence like Butch or Jamie, but she is one of the kindest and most caring cruise directors i have ever met. She is a very genuine person. That means more to me then somebody who can entertain a crowd.

I second this... Risa made our recent Fantasy cruise spectacular. My wife is in the middle of chemp treatments for leukemia, and Risa went above and beyond to make sure my wife's cruise was the best ever. Risa, we love you!

Seconded! Karl was great on the Liberty in September. It's too bad that he retired from Carnival, but hopefully he is on to bigger and better things.

Oh say it aint so! Oh well, he deserves to move up. Should have known a personality like that would get stolen away from us!

1. Karl. He was so fun, genuinely loves people and it shows. Will talk to anyone at any time and be very personable.

2. Steve Cassel. Friendly guy with a nice personality. Plays a good fiddle too.

3. Felipe - he was the asst. cruise director on one of my cruises and I don't remember who the actual cruise director was. He was friendly.

1) Gary Brierley

2) Mark Price (no longer with Carnival)

3) James Charleton

4) Hennie Van Heerdan

1.We loved Mark Price! Had him on the Elation on the Hurricane cruise in September 2001. Between the hurricane and the aftermath of 9/11 it was something else.

2. Steve Cassel - that guy can fiddle!