Just booked 5 night Spanish Escapes cruise 1 November 2014

Hi. My husband and I are on that cruise. We are taking both our mums. Neither of them have experienced a cruise. Thought this would be an ideal cruise for them to try for a first time. We've previously been on the dream and the celebration before. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Annzkat & Kim

Good to here that more of you have booked this cruise.

I'm sure your mums will love it!

Maybe we can say hello on board- look out for me- short, fair hair and fat(!) and wearing a black top with a red flower pinned onto it! You will find me on Deck 10 sitting in the sun with a lager lol.

Flopsy

Unfamiliar with the whole forum thing I thought I would browse about the cruise I have just booked. I saw your post and funnily enough our very first cruise last year was the same as you mentioned (I think!) It was on the Majesty and we flew in to Corfu for a 5 night break. What a fabulous introduction to cruising - the weather was amazing. We've only just booked another 5 night cruise on the Dream - 1st Nov we couldn't resist the price - what a bargain..but I don't think we will be so lucky with the weather this time...keep your fingers crossed!

yep...sirens opens for breakfast at 7am (might be 7.30? cant remember exactly?) you can get omlettes at the pool grill/burger bar place? before then...if you are an early riser

however...I heard that they were building the new 'kora la' :confused: restaurant in sirens? I guess that will happen later on in november when the ship goes into dock for a week

I's sirens for breakfast then :)

I just printed my flight boarding passes today. Needless to say the flight extras site threw up errors and i gave up in disgust. Trying again later and there the boarding passes were.:confused:

I notice the flight time from Gatwick has changed to 6am :( hopefully the day before luggage check in works OK.

what to do in Palma having been there before? I have got 4 nice tapas bars lined up :D

• 2 weeks later...