mr. sanchos

stefo

I will be in port next year with my 11 year old niece, I'm researching now and it's looking like Mr. Sancho's might be better than Nachi Cocum, in terms of kids? She likes making new friends and being in the water! I'm thinking Nachi might be too quiet for her?

I will be in port next year with my 11 year old niece, I'm researching now and it's looking like Mr. Sancho's might be better than Nachi Cocum, in terms of kids? She likes making new friends and being in the water! I'm thinking Nachi might be too quiet for her?

Yeah probably there or Paradise Beach.

Maybe look at pictures of the kiddie pool at Playa Mia and see if the facilities for kids there might appeal to her.

Bill

Thanks for the reply, Bill. After researching for over an hour now (I love CC!) and giving myself a headache, I'm leaning heavily towards Paradise Beach. :D

So much info, and of course everyone has their preferences, so what same may like, another may not. Looking at all the pictures of Paradise Beach, I'm thinking niece and I both will like it.

Thanks for the reply, Bill. After researching for over an hour now (I love CC!) and giving myself a headache, I'm leaning heavily towards Paradise Beach. :D

So much info, and of course everyone has their preferences, so what same may like, another may not. Looking at all the pictures of Paradise Beach, I'm thinking niece and I both will like it.

Thats the great thing about the Cozumel beaches...the variety..

Thats the bad thing is the choices...(or the research involved)

Just a matter of getting the best fit..

Hope wherever you choose its a great day.

• 2 months later...
Has anyone rented the cabana?? Can you have food/drinks delivered to the cabana?

It says on their website if you rent a cabana you order off of the menu & you have a waitstaff to take care of everything.....

I'm just wondering what the chances are of just paying for the AI & "snagging" a canbana without having to pay the extra $$. I don't need all the extra bells & whistles.... But I am fond of the cabanas. Anyone have any ideas on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SRV FAN

Just a heads up. I checked the port schedule for the day I'm in Cozumel. There is another ship that docks @ 9, whereas my ship docks @ 10. Mr. Sancho's is 1st come basis unless you reserve one in advance. All I can say is good luck if you wing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just a heads up. I checked the port schedule for the day I'm in Cozumel. There is another ship that docks @ 9, whereas my ship docks @ 10. Mr. Sancho's is 1st come basis unless you reserve one in advance. All I can say is good luck if you wing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our ship is the first one in port the day we are there... 8:00am... Others come in at 9 & 9:30... As long as everyone stays on schedule, we'll be good, I'd think. IDK...

I am not trying to be rude or gross, but: Ladies, how are the bathrooms?? The deal breaker for me in any situation is an unclean restroom, because, well, i'm a girl.

So for any ladies who have been to Sancho's lately, I am about to book for Aug., but I need to know if the restrooms are clean and numerous. And close by the pool area.

Thanks, a Germophobe.:eek:

Went to book a Romantic Package tonight for our visit upcoming. As I was entering all my personal info, I noticed that their address didn't have the https: (secure server) address. :eek: So I cancelled out & sent them an email asking if there was another way to make a reservation, as with today's cyber attacks & identity thefts I didn't feel comfortable sharing all my personal info & credit card info over their website. Anyone else notice this? Am I being overly cautious? :confused:

TRansfers to/from ship

Just reading about Mr Sanchos

how do you get there..,

IF the port is busy that day...is there someplace better that still offers the waverunners/buffett etc?

Went to book a Romantic Package tonight for our visit upcoming. As I was entering all my personal info, I noticed that their address didn't have the https: (secure server) address. :eek: So I cancelled out & sent them an email asking if there was another way to make a reservation, as with today's cyber attacks & identity thefts I didn't feel comfortable sharing all my personal info & credit card info over their website. Anyone else notice this? Am I being overly cautious? :confused:

Oliver (Mr Sanchos' manager) emailed me back right away & said I could book thru their partners.. So I went to one & it was the same. Then I tried cozumel-watersports dot com & their site didn't have the SSL certificate either, BUT! They didn't ask for all your personal information like the others did. And you pay using the secure PayPal site... So, that said I got our reservation taken care of. Then I recieved another email from Oliver saying thanks for the info & they would be looking into getting the SSL certificate. Really nice folks! Looking forward to our visit!

TRansfers to/from ship

Just reading about Mr Sanchos

how do you get there..?

Taxi from the pier. $16 each way for up to 4. Look thru this thread & you'll see more talk on this subject.

Both Mr. Sanchos and Nachi sound great...beach, buffets, etc. However, our ship doesn't get into port until 1:00.

Is it worth it to go to one of these AI's? I notice that they close about 5:30 or so. Has anyone else gone in the afternoon? Any advice?

Thanks.

Both Mr. Sanchos and Nachi sound great...beach, buffets, etc. However, our ship doesn't get into port until 1:00.

Is it worth it to go to one of these AI's? I notice that they close about 5:30 or so. Has anyone else gone in the afternoon? Any advice?

Thanks.

I've gone to Mr Sanchos in the afternoon. One thing to think about depending on the time of year, it can be noon in Cozumel when you arrive so it will give you 5 hours not 4 hours. When we went though, we just did the pay as you go side. No food, a few buckets of beer and 2 frozen drinks cost 4 of us about $60 total with tip. Definately cheaper then paying for the AI.

I am not trying to be rude or gross, but: Ladies, how are the bathrooms?? The deal breaker for me in any situation is an unclean restroom, because, well, i'm a girl.

So for any ladies who have been to Sancho's lately, I am about to book for Aug., but I need to know if the restrooms are clean and numerous. And close by the pool area.

Thanks, a Germophobe.:eek:

I was there a few weeks ago. The bathrooms are near the pool. Definitely wear flip flops into the bathroom just bc the floor is wet. It's a small bathroom with 2 stalls and a sink. It's not necessarily what I would call dirty but it's wet from peoples bathing suits I guess and hot/humid in there bc the door opens to the outside.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if you do the Pay as You Go, are there umbrellas on that part of the beach? Hubby has to have an umbrella or he will be miserable. We normally go to Paradise, but thought we might give this a try.

Another question, can hubby buy the all inclusive and I buy the pay as you go? If we do, can we sit close to each other? For him the AI is great, for me, never would spend $55, so want to do the PAYG

Is the AI butted up against the PAYG so that if I do that we could be close together?

Another question, can hubby buy the all inclusive and I buy the pay as you go? If we do, can we sit close to each other? For him the AI is great, for me, never would spend $55, so want to do the PAYG

Is the AI butted up against the PAYG so that if I do that we could be close together?

Not that close, and they keep the groups separated because some unscrupulous guests (surely no one who is on these boards :o) on the AI side try to share their "free" drinks with friends on the pay-as-you-go side.

Not that close, and they keep the groups separated because some unscrupulous guests (surely no one who is on these boards :o) on the AI side try to share their "free" drinks with friends on the pay-as-you-go side.

I guess we just go back to Paradise. We love it there but thought about trying something else this time. But I am not paying for AI when I never eat at the beach so paying $55 is a waste of $$ for me. Otherwise as my hubby says, he will come "visit" me on the poor side:D. Actually he doesn't like that they segregate people, they should just have bands or something to show what you bought.