Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

I just looked. nothing yet

But the Anthem original 10/31 is now blocked for bookings along with the 10/27 4 night Med cruise

Navigator has 6 and 8 night sailings listed from FLL through April 2016

Edited by Case1096

But the Anthem original 10/31 is now blocked for bookings along with the 10/27 4 night Med cruise

Navigator has 6 and 8 night sailings listed from FLL through April 2016

I already posted the info on Navigator. Liberty just came up. Nothing yet on Anthem.

Someone on facebook is reporting that the TA on Anthem to Ft Lauderdale is now cancelled.

Liberty is up on crusing power out of Bayonne from May 6 to October 22. Series of 5, 9, and 10 nights. Big gap Between April 6 and May 6 looks like a dry dock and a repo cruise during this time.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Liberty is up on crusing power out of Bayonne from May 6 to October 22. Series of 5, 9, and 10 nights. Big gap Between April 6 and May 6 looks like a dry dock and a repo cruise during this time.

So the Anthem 10/27 sailing will be the repo putting it into Bayonne just in time for when the Liberty completes it's 10 night 10/22 sailing.

Any chance that you could post dates for the Liberty Bayonne deployments?

Any chance that you could post dates for the Liberty Bayonne deployments?

I'm sure they'll be up on the web soon.

So the Anthem 10/27 sailing will be the repo putting it into Bayonne just in time for when the Liberty completes it's 10 night 10/22 sailing.

I don't see a repo into Bayonne. I see the one into Ft. Lauderdale and the bookings are now blocked off meaning the sailing is probably cancealled.

Does this mean there are no cruises out of Bayonne during this time?

Edited by fish6

Ok, now that I've read more, it looks like Liberty could still come here in December 2015.

Sheesh! I need them to just get it together! Is this normal?

It seems that many more ships are being moved this year than in the past.

In Asia the bars are empty and the gamblers drink complimentary green tea according to a officer on Voyager of the Seas in December.

Yes, we were told that last year on the Mariner Relocation. They ripped out a few bars during the trip and put in high end designer shops as the Asians will shop, gamble but don't drink.

J

Thanks for the information!!

Are there more detailed information? Especially the Canada/NE cruises on Liberty would be interesting for me - dates, ports of call! Thanks!

Navigator is also showing up on cruisingpower for the 6-8 night cruises from Fort Lauderdale?

On the RCI website there is nothing currently...

I'm sure they'll be up on the web soon.

I don't see a repo into Bayonne. I see the one into Ft. Lauderdale and the bookings are now blocked off meaning the sailing is probably cancealled.

Correct, I am seeing the same thing. Just saying that the 10/27 sailing will likely be the one changes to a Transatlantic to Bayonne.