Paid in Full ?

IMKTDQT810

I am now paid in full and in turn also have FTTF. Does that mean the cabin will not change? I wanted to print out my luggage tags and such (still a few months for sailing) but I was going to use my color ink before it ran out. So if they aren't perfect and I run out of ink while printing THEM rather something else more important for work. But I have heard that ppl get bumped from cabins, even though I picked mine out specifically and am now paid in full, to have to print them out closer to the cruise b/c they changed cabins. just wondered, thanks!

I can't remember if it was on Royal or Carnival, but somewhere in the instructions it said the tags did NOT have to be printed in color.

I always just printed mine in black/white and have had no problems. I think they are more interested in the deck and room number.

Edited by GTO-Girl

Thanks for the info.

@GTO- you are correct, they do not need to be.

I was going to b/c my color ink is almost out and I was going to print the tags knowing that not all of them will be in color. But it will use up the last of my color ink and then I can put new ones in. (Not planning on printing all in color ink, just until it ran out).

I doubt you did this but if your room is a handicap room or if you are booked in a room where more people can fit (you booked a room that fits 4 people and you are only 2 people)

they have the possibility of bumping you (its rare but it happens).

also you might get a call from the upgrade fairy.

just food for thought...

We booked a 9B with 3 in cabin. we would have not book a modified since we would not need it and with having something in the family who WOULD need something like that...we would not take a room from them.

But there are 3 of us in a room for 4...but crossing fingers they won't bump us. I plan on looking DAILY (if not 2 times a day, if need be) to verify our cabin number didn't change. But since there are not many 9B on our ship (6 to be exact and only 2 are for 4 ppl the rest are just for 2- yes, it's a spirit class) then unless they bump us up....I would not expect them to bump us for a downgrade!!

FTTF luggage tags print in ORANGE, and do use up your ink.

They print orange so that they are more easily identifiable to the stewards sorting the bags to get them to your room with priority. :)

No they are still the same color as they would normally be. We had it on Conquest a few weeks ago and ours were purple - the same as they were the last 2 times (same cabin number 2nd floor, Aft, different ship). Only difference was the it had "F2F" as well on it. Could be that section of the ship where your cabin just so happened to be color coded orange already.

When we dropped them at the porter, I told them we were FTTF and he put an orange sticker on it.

No they are still the same color as they would normally be. We had it on Conquest a few weeks ago and ours were purple - the same as they were the last 2 times (same cabin number 2nd floor, Aft, different ship). Only difference was the it had "F2F" as well on it. Could be that section of the ship where your cabin just so happened to be color coded orange already.

When we dropped them at the porter, I told them we were FTTF and he put an orange sticker on it.

Ooohhh you are probably correct then. Our whole group had FTTF on the Conquest at New Years and we all had orange tags, but we stayed in the same area, so yes, that must be why they were orange :)

We thought it was because of the FTTF lol

Ooohhh you are probably correct then. Our whole group had FTTF on the Conquest at New Years and we all had orange tags, but we stayed in the same area, so yes, that must be why they were orange :)

We thought it was because of the FTTF lol

:D no problem. I just didn't want people to freak out if they had FTTF and their tags didn't print orange. I had read that on here before and I was a little perplexed when mine printed purple again. Then I sat back and thought about it. But we did make sure to ask for the orange sticker when we dropped them off with the porter. So I learned something after all!