Questions for Experienced Seabourn Guests

TV Dad

Thank you Seabourn cruisers. Your insightful answers have convinced me it's time to spend some of my child's inheritance on a luxurious Seabourn Cruise. We have chosen a seven day Caribbean cruise aboard the Legend in November.:D

Excellent choice.

What a treat you are in for.

Thank you Seabourn cruisers. Your insightful answers have convinced me it's time to spend some of my child's inheritance on a luxurious Seabourn Cruise. We have chosen a seven day Caribbean cruise aboard the Legend in November.:D

Great stuff.

Make sure to tell Seabourn we helped your decision so they leave a drink for us behind the bar :)

On a more serious note make sure you visit the referral coupon thread which is at the top of the Seabourn page. As a first time SB guest you can get a referral coupon from a previous SB cruiser which gives you $400 on board credit. It does work we did it.

Make a post on there saying you've booked and you will get several offers from people. I know we did. You might want to post closer to your departure but don't forget. It's worth a lovely massage each.

Henry :)

Does anyone know if Penfolds Grange is available on board and, if so, how much it would cost? I figure it would be a good way to spend some complimentary cruise credit!

I've just found some notes I made in 2012, so information may be completely incorrect nowadays, but Grange 2003 was available onboard at $439.

I've just found some notes I made in 2012, so information may be completely incorrect nowadays, but Grange 2003 was available onboard at $439.

Thanks Nigella, that is a decent discount from the price here in Australia (even accounting for the now lower Aussie dollar). Seems to be good opportunity to try some!

Thanks Nigella, that is a decent discount from the price here in Australia (even accounting for the now lower Aussie dollar). Seems to be good opportunity to try some!

Hope they still have it onboard for you, the notes I'd made were from mid 2012, if so - enjoy !

Step up to Seabourn! Remember, however, that the "little sisters" are on their way to Windstar and not in tip top shape at this particular time according to those who have been onboard them very recently. The Sojourn,Quest, and Odyssey are excellent, too. We all miss the "little sisters" but have to move on with Seabourn.

Step up to Seabourn! Remember, however, that the "little sisters" are on their way to Windstar and not in tip top shape at this particular time according to those who have been onboard them very recently. The Sojourn,Quest, and Odyssey are excellent, too. We all miss the "little sisters" but have to move on with Seabourn.

Interesting. I thought the latest mentions of both Pride and Legend were quite good. Perhaps you read something I haven't seen yet.

The little sisters are all in excellent shape and guests are enjoying much better food than what is being served up on the larger ships.

If you like Veal overdose then the large ships are a must.;)