Equinox cabin amenities question

alpha58

Hi,

We are sailing on Equinox on March 24, and it will be our first X cruise (2 prior Princess cruises).

I have some questions about the cabin amenities. We are in a C2 cabin.

1. Is there a magnifying mirror for putting on makeup (quite blind without glasses!)

2. Is there an iPod docking station to use as speakers?

3. Is there a good hairdryer?

Thanks in advance.

We are on the sailing prior to yours :-). This will be our third on Equinox. Love this ship! The easy answers to your questions are no-no and sort of......sorry. Easy fixes, though. Take a magnifying mirror with you, a portable speaker and charging cord for your Ipod and, depending on how much hair you have, you may want to bring your own blow dryer (I bring my own). It's not a big deal to me. It gets hot enough, just doesn't blow enough air. The amenities on the ship (including the cabin) abound and you're in for a treat! :-). The one negative for me as compared to Princess is no self serve laundry and also no MUTS. Enjoy your cruise!!

Thank you folks. I will plan to bring my own dryer. I have lots of hair! Also have a portable Bluetooth speaker for iPod, so no problem there. Magnifying mirror -- will have to acquire a smaller one. My current one is huge.

Thank you folks. I will plan to bring my own dryer. I have lots of hair! Also have a portable Bluetooth speaker for iPod, so no problem there. Magnifying mirror -- will have to acquire a smaller one. My current one is huge.

Some rooms do have iPod docks with speakers.

Hi,

We are sailing on Equinox on March 24, and it will be our first X cruise (2 prior Princess cruises).

I have some questions about the cabin amenities. We are in a C2 cabin.

1. Is there a magnifying mirror for putting on makeup (quite blind without glasses!)

2. Is there an iPod docking station to use as speakers?

3. Is there a good hairdryer?

Thanks in advance.

We're just off Equinox. We we're in Aqua. I was going to say yes to all your questions, but glad the people in the know answered first, because there was a Mag mirror, and the other stuff in our cabin. A hint with the hairdryer if you don't want to bring your own, is to bring a rubberband and wrap it around the button to keep it on while you dry. That is such a pain to have to hold it down the whole time. Have fun!

I take a great little (3-inch diameter) 10-x magnifying mirror with suction cups and stick it on the vanity mirror which is where I do my make-up. I found it at that store that sells bath and bed items. I can't tell you how many of those things I have left behind in cruise cabins by mistake! It's the one thing I can't seem to remember when packing up.

I have short hair, but I don't care for the dryer they provide. If I remember right, you have to hold down the button to get it to work.