Am on board oasis now

redbirdoh

hi thanks so much. Are you on east or west? If on East, what day is the Quest on and what day is the Splish Splash show on. Also what day is the Improv on and also what day is the Win a Cruise Bingo and Snow Bingo. Also when is 70's dance party at night? Sorry lots of questions but I thought I'd give it a shot since we are boarding in 3 weeks and haven't seen a recent compass. Thanks so much! :)

Thank you for offering help. Glad you are enjoying the Oasis so far. We have a cabin on deck 8 as well. Glad to hear it's a good choice. Do they have sit down breakfast in the dining room or only the express breakfast buffet?

Have not been there yet but I think it is a buffet!

thanks for this! We go on our first cruise on the Oasis Eastern Caribbean on Feb 22... so excited! We have a boardwalk balcony on deck 12. Where did you have lunch on the first day?

We ate at Park Cafe but the secret must be out because it was packed and it was tough to find seating. You may want to check out the wipe out cafe instead.

Believe it or not we are enjoying a wonderful day on ship while others are on st thomas. I guess I'm a loser for wanting to offer help to others who are anxiously awaiting their time on Oasis. Our favorite by far is Central Park which is right around the corner from our room. We love our bartender at the trellis bar. We also enjoyed today the zip line, mini golf, sorrentos pizza, breakfast on our balcony. It is just amazing!

It is great to hear how awesome Oasis still is! I just want to move in and never leave! :)

Want to start out by saying thank you for thinking of others....if you get a chance would you be willing to grab a drink and walk to the very afts of the ship on deck 11,12 or 14 and check out secret balconies they call them. They are thru the very back doors on each deck and look out over the aqua theater...and let me know if there are still ashtrays and smoking permitted in these areas...there was prior to jan 1st.just trying to confirm if it still permitted on deck 11 and 12 I believe it would be port side deck 14 is one open deck...while you are enjoying your drink and seaviews thank god for the beauty and think of us in negative 20 degrees...lol..thanks ahead of time and have a wonderful cruise.....

Believe it or not we are enjoying a wonderful day on ship while others are on st thomas. I guess I'm a loser for wanting to offer help to others who are anxiously awaiting their time on Oasis. Our favorite by far is Central Park which is right around the corner from our room. We love our bartender at the trellis bar. We also enjoyed today the zip line, mini golf, sorrentos pizza, breakfast on our balcony. It is just amazing!

Thanks so much for taking the time to post. We are going on Oasis on March 1 and I personally can not get enough information and love these live posts. Helps to pass the time. Sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy!

Can you go to a bar :rolleyes: and get a list of which wines are available by the glass and their cost please? Deciding on whether to get the package! Thanks.

The alcohol list is standard across the Royal Caribbean fleet. However, depending on ship location some brands may not be available.

You can see all alcohol menus here: http://cruisewithgambee.com/royal-caribbean-drink/ Courtesy of Gambee. :D

thanks for this! We go on our first cruise on the Oasis Eastern Caribbean on Feb 22... so excited! We have a boardwalk balcony on deck 12. Where did you have lunch on the first day?

Why don't you join our roll call?

Hi, we'll be getting on when you get off! Do you think you could ask someone what they plan for Super Bowl, and if they will switch the first formal night to another night? Somehow football and formal wear don't really go together for me. :)

Thanks,

Kim

Hi, we'll be getting on when you get off! Do you think you could ask someone what they plan for Super Bowl, and if they will switch the first formal night to another night? Somehow football and formal wear don't really go together for me. :)

Thanks,

Kim

Did my first on only Super Bowl cruise last year on Carnival. They did switch up the days.