New platinum gift

Happy Canadian

It has been awhile since there was a post about the current gift. Can anyone shed some light?

Here is a post that I made after my New Year's cruise on Sunshine. There are a couple thumbnail photos attached.

The cooler bag is one of the best platinum gifts Carnival has given IMO. I really like mine. I was surprised at the good quality of the bag.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1968433

Edited by winddawn

Here is a post that I made after my New Year's cruise on Sunshine. There are a couple thumbnail photos attached.

The cooler bag is one of the best platinum gifts Carnival has given IMO. I really like mine. I was surprised at the good quality of the bag.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1968433

We were on the Sunshine for the naming ceremony in November. They had the latest (a beach bag with a cooler portion and a mesh portion. It is a nice bag.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the pictures and responses. Very nice. We, like many others have several of the tumblers and have small cooler bags from previous years. This beach bag/cooler bag will be a nice addition to the collection. Wish it wasn't white - we have beautiful red sand beaches here on Prince Edward Island :eek: !

I wonder how long the cooler totes will last... We cruise on the Dream in April and are hoping it still has them. The bag looks pretty neat! We received the Tervis tumblers on the Paradise in December, I know there were baseball caps last summer-fall, it doesn't seem like the Tervis lasted very long. I hope that's not an indication for the coolers...

Red top Turvis on Paradise January 11, 2014 cruise. I had dropped one of my others and I really wanted a new one! Great for the coffee for the morning drive to work.

On my Dec 4 Liberty cruise, a woman at my MDR table was quite thrilled when I "gifted" her with the platinum tote. I had absolutely no use for it.

Thanks for the pictures and responses. Very nice. We, like many others have several of the tumblers and have small cooler bags from previous years. This beach bag/cooler bag will be a nice addition to the collection. Wish it wasn't white - we have beautiful red sand beaches here on Prince Edward Island :eek: !

I love PEI! It was on my to do list and I loved it!! Beautiful sand/dirt. I got a Dirt shirt and of course Anne of Green Gables!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums