Island Princess - are you on this ship now - I have questions

jackieo

Hi there

I am trying to find out whether the wine packages are still being sold on the island princess. There has been lots of talk that these packages are being discontinued across the fleet. We sail on the island out of San Pedro on 15 February for a full transit to FLL.

Also any idea who the pianist in crooners is? We just Love that bar......

Jackie

Please can you advise how good is the library on this ship?
The Coral and Island have really good libraries. They are relatively large and have several large leather chairs and hassocks where you can sit, relax, read a book, watch the water, etc. Not unusual to hear a few snores. :) Except for the small ship libraries, these are my favorites. Edited by Pam in CA

We were just on Coral and they did offer the wine bottle packages. It was an 11 day cruise, and the smallest package was 7 bottles [i was hoping for 5 so this didn't work for me]. It's a good deal if you will use that many bottles by the end of the cruise.

The Coral and Island have really good libraries. They are relatively large and have several large leather chairs and hassocks where you can sit, relax, read a book, watch the water, etc. Not unusual to hear a few snores. :) Except for the small ship libraries, these are my favorites.

Thank you Pam I am one of the old fashioned people who like actual books but cannot carry too many with me Good info always from you :D:D

We were just on Coral and they did offer the wine bottle packages. It was an 11 day cruise, and the smallest package was 7 bottles [i was hoping for 5 so this didn't work for me]. It's a good deal if you will use that many bottles by the end of the cruise.

You can take home the bottles you were unable to consume on the ship assuming luggage space and weight allows.

Glad to hear the the wine package is till on sale some ships have been making it difficult to find!

We are hoping the Island will still have the wine package available as there are four of us travelling and we like a bottle at dinner!

Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You can take home the bottles you were unable to consume on the ship assuming luggage space and weight allows.

Yes but the wine package prices are still outrageous compared to what you would pay for those bottles on land, so it's not a good deal.