Room service ...?

Roger, only 2? Mike had 4 last cruise.

There are many reasons we have ordered food into our cabin. Just last month, I went too long without eating and had a mild case of motion sickness. The room service menu had on it what is good for motion sickness and I ordered it. We had breakfast delivered twice on that cruise. We didn't want to rush getting ready for tours when we woke up on port days and had breakfast on our verandah. It's a long walk to the Neptune from an aft wrap. We still manage to get there for some good coffee. We have never beeen disatisfied with anything we have ordered from room service.

Diane

:D:DDiane, he'd have ordered 4 if it did not look as if he were a pig!!:D:D

What he did instead was order 2 for each of us and I gave him one of mine (only because I cannot eat that much:)

JOanie

Room service on HAL is very good.

We cruise Princess, HAL, Cunard, X, and NCL. Do Room Service on all cruise lines... we love the peace and quiet of having breakfast and a late lunch in our cabin. Each line is different. If we can't get what we want from Room Service we make a run to the Lido and get what we want to supplement the coffee, pastries we have ordered through Room Service.

If folks don't like room service, that's fine... leaves more staff time for those of us who do like it.

We have only had minor problems, I usually check the tray to make sure they did bring everything we ordered correctly. If not, then ask them to get what is missing. Overall service and food excellent.

:D:DDiane, he'd have ordered 4 if it did not look as if he were a pig!!:D:D

What he did instead was order 2 for each of us and I gave him one of mine (only because I cannot eat that much:)

JOanie

Joanie, that's what I did. I ordered 2 so Mike had my extra. He actually ordered 3. He was emphatic they not bring any potatoes or vegetable with his meal. This only happens twice a year so it is a special time. I did have 2 orders of Escargot!

Hope we will again have the chance to cruise with you and Roger. Didn't get to spend any time with you last year.

Diane

I plan to pre order room service after an excursion because we will have limited time before we are back off for another excursion. If by chance we are not in the room will they leave it in the room?

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app