New to booking RCCL

taylor1293

Getting ready to book Liberty of the Seas. We have sailed 4 times on Carnival but never on RCCL. I have a couple of questions.

If the price drops on RCCL before final payment is due, will I be able to get a price reduction? Are the hump balcony cabins a good choice or is there a better option? (looking at 7338)

Thanks!

Getting ready to book Liberty of the Seas. We have sailed 4 times on Carnival but never on RCCL. I have a couple of questions.

If the price drops on RCCL before final payment is due, will I be able to get a price reduction? Are the hump balcony cabins a good choice or is there a better option? (looking at 7338)

Thanks!

Hump balcony is good, but I think 7708 & 7408 are the best :) Second cheapest balcony for lots of extra space. That is , if you don't mind the walk to the elevators...

e428f6aa34ba52f61a005fecea89f6bd_zpsb527b240.jpg

dbb3334c842de528b105d4cf983a72b1_zps0d414bd7.jpg

Thanks!

Yes, as long as the price reduction is not for "new bookings" only.

Thanks!

Yes.

Very. I just had that cabin. :)

Hump balcony is good, but I think 7708 & 7408 are the best :) Second cheapest balcony for lots of extra space. That is , if you don't mind the walk to the elevators...

e428f6aa34ba52f61a005fecea89f6bd_zpsb527b240.jpg

dbb3334c842de528b105d4cf983a72b1_zps0d414bd7.jpg

Those look amazing! However, they were booked. We went ahead and booked a couple of rooms in the center of the hump.

First cruise on Royal and due to seeing the pix of 7408, we have just booked that cabin on The Freedom for Oct.

Thanks for the pix and info.

Glad you could grab it! We will be on Independence in 7708 in just two weeks. Cannot wait to enjoy "our" large balcony again :D

Those look amazing! However, they were booked. We went ahead and booked a couple of rooms in the center of the hump.

We were able to upgrade to 7408 on IOS 3 weeks after our final payment date and just 8 weeks before our departure in two weeks. IMHO don't give up on moving to a cabin you'll enjoy more than the one you originally booked. Cabins open up all the time. I'd just check in regularly with your TA or RCI for any vacancies in other cabins you're interested in. Enjoy your cruise!