Fast to the Fun

Phillies

Sure, blame the phone... :) I hope it made you feel better doing that... ROTFLOL...

Steve

I am apparently challenging the keyboard to bend to my will but it is not working LOL though I did find your roman to be worth it so it all worked out ok the end :-)

We purchased FTTF for our June cruise out of Charleston. I was able to get $70 in price drops due to early saver (not a huge amount, but I'll take it), so I didn't feel guilty spending the extra $50 for FTTF. I do really like the idea of our cabin being ready immediately - especially with 3 kids in tow. We also have a tender port at Little Stirrup Cay, so perhaps it will be helpful there. Regardless, it was available when I looked (it now shows as sold out), and I figured anything is worth trying once!

If says sold out, do they typically open up again??

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The FTTF has been sold out for weeks for my May cruise on the Sunshine but late last night I checked before going to bed and one had become available so I grabbed it. More may be released by Carnival (it depends on how many Diamond/Plats a board) or someone may cancel theirs which is how I think I got mine cause it said only 1 available. I did check every day, sometimes a few times a day and I lucked out :)

Edited by ShellLoves2cruise

We got it for the first time for our upcoming Glory cruise. You have to keep an eye out to get it! It seems worth it to us since we are getting to the port early, and have two tendering ports. In Belize we booked an excursion not with Carnival, and needed to be ashore at about 8:30 AM, and the priority tendering will be VERY helpful! The express luggage and the room being available will be helpful as well! Carrying around a backpack full of bottles of water and soda is not fun.

I just purchased this for my next cruise in November. Can anyone tell me, do you still drop off your luggage with the porter, or do you bring it with you when you check in, so they can get it to your room quicker?

Thanks, Sandra

We purchased it for our last cruise on the Splendor. Totally worth it to us! Don't care about the tendering or luggage delivery, but loved being able to go right to the room, drop off our carry-ons (one of which is camera equipment so we never check it), freshen up a bit and go eat. The shorter line at Guest Services is nice, but didn't always work. We also liked that we were given a choice to leave the ship in Zone 1 or Zone 4. We chose zone 4 but could wait in the theater with the FTTF, Platinum and Diamond folks. Much more comfortable!

nah, not worth it for us. i honestly can't remember checking in or out? it was that quick and not that big of a deal. i would rather pocket the 50 and spend on drinks or other things on the ship.

if you think about it, it is maybe 1% of your total time on the cruise (checking in/out).

not saying don't, just not our thing. maybe one of these times i'll change my mind after a frustrating check-in or something :)

nah, not worth it for us. i honestly can't remember checking in or out? it was that quick and not that big of a deal. i would rather pocket the 50 and spend on drinks or other things on the ship.

if you think about it, it is maybe 1% of your total time on the cruise (checking in/out).

not saying don't, just not our thing. maybe one of these times i'll change my mind after a frustrating check-in or something :)

As has been said before, FTTF is much more than priority boarding and disembarking. We already have that with our suite, and until I get Platinum, I will continue to purchase FTTF for all the other benefits it provides.

I just purchased this for my next cruise in November. Can anyone tell me, do you still drop off your luggage with the porter, or do you bring it with you when you check in, so they can get it to your room quicker?

Thanks, Sandra

You drop it with the porter the same as always. If you purchase FTTF your luggage tags will have it printed on them and they will put them where they need to go. Of course you can always choose to lug your luggage with you if you don't want to check it. Although that does defeat the purpose of earlier delivery ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are booked next week on the Fascination and got the FTTF program. Since the cruise is only 5 nights we are bringing our luggage onboard with us (our rooms are on the Empress deck) and since we purchased this program our rooms suppose to be all ready, so when we board we go right to our cabins and drop off our luggage. So you can either bring your luggage on yourself or have them do it, and you get priority, question is, I wonder about what time the luggage does arrive to the cabin by.

Loved it! Using it again! Especially the no waiting in line for guest services. With 5 kids, a problem we encountered, and multiple rooms we were at guest services about 6 times and each time there were about 20 people in the other line. Plus we didn't have to spend money on a Cabana for HMC as we were able to get on the first tender and walk down to near the Pirate Ship were there is a nice section under the shade of palm trees, near the bar service, and short walk to the grill! When boarding we were like one of the first ones up to Lido watching others come aboard lugging their stuff around.

Well worth the money! I love getting to board the ship right away, having the bags delivered early and getting up to the lido deck when there's not a big crowd. I buy ours at the same time I book the cruise, they go fast!

I just got one this week for our cruise on the Dream in April. I booked a month ago, but they were all sold out. I've been looking ever since. This is the second time they opened back up and I was lucky enough to grab one.

I am looking forward to being able to go straight to our room and having our luggage delivered quicker. We have a 4 year old and a 17 month old, so it will help us out with them. Especially since the 1 year old is in the stage where he wants to walk everywhere and hates to be contained. This way we can drop our carry ons and soda/waters in the room and then let him out to explore some without worrying about how we were going to handle everything.

I am also happy to have a choice to debark early. Last year on the Magic, we didn't but FTTF since our in-laws were traveling with us and the baby was only 6 months old and non-mobile. We wound up in the last debarkation zone and it took forever. We were waiting on the Lido but they eventually moved us down to the theater to wait. They finally just told the rest of us that were in the theater waiting to go ahead and go. I couldn't imagine sitting and waiting that long now with an antsy 1 year old. So if I am able to choose early debarkation, that will be wonderful. Especially since we will be driving home from New Orleans to Houston!