shuttle from cruise port to ft Lauderdale airport

afzeluches123

I have never used a shuttle from Port Everglades to FLL - cabs are too easy and cheap - but Go Airport Shuttle has the concession inside of FLL, and both SAS and QLS are suggested on these boards every day. Good luck! :)

Is there such a shuttle? How much does it cost per person? If not, how much will a taxi cost 4 persons plus luggage?

Thanks

Don't bother with shuttles. It is a quick 15 min drive. Shuttles charge about 7-8$ per person. I cab will get you there for $15 for the ride, not per person. $32 for four people in shuttle service van......$15 for four people in cab.

Edited by eandj

There are always shuttles with drivers parked near the cab area. Just go over and ask if they have open spots. You might end up sitting for awhile. I mentioned this option in your post.

Edited by eandj

We need to catch a 1020 flight. Do you think there will be a problem walking off the ship and finding an available taxi?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'd try to carry your bags to be sure. For a 10:20 flight you need to be at FLL by 8:50 (and earlier is better); with the cab ride taking only 10 or so minutes that means you need to be off the ship, with bags, and clear of customs/immigration by about 8:30 at the latest. There is not a shortage of taxis at PE.

We need to catch a 1020 flight. Do you think there will be a problem walking off the ship and finding an available taxi?

If you are disembarking from the Oasis/Allure you can make a 1020 flight. Disembarking any other ships in Port Everglades at the other terminals you might be cutting it close. It all depends on what time your ship docks and what terminal it docks at. One snafu with US Customs clearing the ship and that 1020 flight might be tough.

Santa. Were there shuttles there or did u have to arrange before hand

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We were in the taxi line and the shuttles were in the middle of this round about area. Someone was there asking if anyone wanted to take the shuttle. Nothing prearranged on our part. They had the shuttle filled in 5-10 minutes.

You will find hundreds of taxi cabs ready to take you to the airport. I did

a shuttle one time. We waited for 1 1/2 hours to get to the airport. Never again. Just take a cab. You will be there in mins.

• 4 weeks later...

Success! We made it to our flight in plenty of time. We did the expedited disembarking and heard as we were waiting in line that 200 other folks were doing it as well. Some were just driving and some had later flights so not sure why they needed off early other than they must have wanted to. We got outside expecting to see a long line of taxis and there was ONE! That was all we needed so we were happy campers. Thanks for advice.