Carnival Victory Fridges and Hairdryers

CANADIANCASTAWAY

I'm not sure others' descriptions did justice to how bad the hair dryers are. The dryer itself stays attached to the wall and you hold the end of a hose that looks like a vacuum hose. It worked okay for my cousin because she has thin hair. Mine's not crazy thick or even long, but I had a problem with the hose getting too hot. It took forever and I ended up using a towel to hold the hose.

Carnival Destiny jan 2010

Carnival Liberty 9/28/13

Carnival Victory 10/5/13

Carnival Sensation 3/9/14

Carnival Sensation 3/13/14

Carnival Splendor 11/1/14

We were just on the Victory this past January - on an inside cabin - empress deck. We had a hair dryer (although I always bring my own little travel one in case theirs has a problem and does not work) and there was NO fridge in the room, but since we won a bottle of champagne at the art auction - we asked the room steward for a bucket of ice, which he refilled every day for us and we used that to chill the champagne and had it on the last sea night. I try to bring along a few things for just in case issues, like duel chargers for our phones and extra batteries for the camera, etc etc. :)