Funville Forums question

jchris1230

I read a while back people use this to keep in touch with family for free while gone? Is this the correct forum? I am leaving at the end of this week and want to give this info to the people who are watching my daughter. Thank you so much.

I read a while back people use this to keep in touch with family for free while gone? Is this the correct forum? I am leaving at the end of this week and want to give this info to the people who are watching my daughter. Thank you so much.

Yes...it is true. We have utilized it a couple of times. ALL PARTIES must be signed up....meaning you AND the people you are staying in contact with. Try not to give any personal info on line....everyone can see what you write. It is not private.

Thanks. I tried to register but their security codes either aren't working or saying expired, I am a little irritated about this. I emailed their technical support people. I leave this weekend and need to get registered.

There is a "Currently Onboard" forum especially for this purpose under the User Groups section. If you post on any of the other forums, your post is apt to get buried and hard for your family to find. Also, try using a different browser and see if you can sign up. I can't do much of anything there with IE, but Firefox works great for me. Others report Chrome is good.

Thanks. I tried to register but their security codes either aren't working or saying expired, I am a little irritated about this. I emailed their technical support people. I leave this weekend and need to get registered.

Keep trying. It gave me an error when I tried to sign up too. Eventually it worked.

Sorry to hijack a bit, but I have a question about this too. Are these forums accessible from the available computers on board or do you have to have a tablet or other device to access them?

Sorry to hijack a bit, but I have a question about this too. Are these forums accessible from the available computers on board or do you have to have a tablet or other device to access them?

They are accessible from the computers on board.

I reiterate that these forums are not private! Was entertained a couple years ago by a young couple in love. They used this to stay in touch while one went on vacation with the family. Read daily posts about " I love you so much...I don't ever want to be away from you ever again...this has shown me that I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" They appeared to be in high school. Was very cute.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I have the same problem today- can not sign up- telling me the access code has expired. I have tried it with Chrome, IE and Firefox - no luck!

I got it to work you should try again. I did it on Google chrome. It worked as I was talking to their tech support on phone. He said there were no problems....hmmm

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app