How many kids onboard?

Im looking at a cruise departing Southampton at the beginning of July and was wondering if anyone who has sailed at this time before could give me an idea of how many kids were onboard?

Louise

Hi Lou

Welsh school holidays start Sat July 19th, English schools either the same or mid week the following week. I doubt you'd get many over 11s on an early July cruise but you might find a fair few primary school aged children taken out of school early if prices are cheaper.

Jammer

First couple of weeks in July generally have quite a small no of kids. Late July and August are English school holidays when the numbers are a lot higher.

We've done a couple of early July cruises and the number of youngsters has not been a problem.

Pete

I've been on many spring break and Christmas cruises (hence lots of kids) and never noticed it to be a problem. The only thing that may have been intrusive was the number of kids in the pool, but the crew was usually good about keeping things under control. When that was not the case we just headed for the solarium.

I don't cruise during the holidays, but I've found this too, that you don't notice.

Have been surprised quite a few times at finding how many kids were onboard.

I think for the most part, they are kept well occupied.