Aspen Coffee

Bornbeau

Am going on the Equinox on March 24th and was wondering if the Cafe Baccio still servers aspen or Irish coffee and if so is it still included in the classic package. It was the last time on I was on the Summit. Also is room service still included.

Am going on the Equinox on March 24th and was wondering if the Cafe Baccio still servers aspen or Irish coffee and if so is it still included in the classic package. It was the last time on I was on the Summit. Also is room service still included.

Not sure if it's covered with classic and it's not on the menu but u can ask for it and they'll make it.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes, they serve them in Cafe Al Bacio:)...I don't remember the cost

and don't know if they are included in the package.

They still serve them and they are $6.00 and are covered by the classic drink package. If they are not on the menu, order one and they will make it. It is just coffee, baileys, khalua, and frangelico, all of which they have.

• 5 months later...

Next cruise, I'm going to try ordering Aspen Coffee again. I'd never heard of it, but read several years ago in a post from Lois that it was delicious.

So several years ago on Reflection, I ordered it after dinner. The waiters didn't know what it was or what was in it. I couldn't remember what I'd read so I couldn't help them. I'm sure they wondered why I was insisting on ordering something without a clue what was in it. :)

Next cruise, I'm going to try ordering Aspen Coffee again. I'd never heard of it, but read several years ago in a post from Lois that it was delicious.
That was how I first found out about it too.

Thanks, Lois.

So several years ago on Reflection, I ordered it after dinner. The waiters didn't know what it was or what was in it. I couldn't remember what I'd read so I couldn't help them. I'm sure they wondered why I was insisting on ordering something without a clue what was in it. :)
I ordered my first Aspen Coffee in one of the specialty restaurants, using a coupon for it (from Captain's Club, I think), and there they knew exactly what it was and how to make it.

Maybe Lois had already been there before me. ;)

She had posted the ingredients previously, but I didn't remember them, so was glad that I didn't have to try to explain how to make it.

I just enjoyed it.

That was how I first found out about it too.

Thanks, Lois.

I ordered my first Aspen Coffee in one of the specialty restaurants, using a coupon for it (from Captain's Club, I think), and there they knew exactly what it was and how to make it.

Maybe Lois had already been there before me. ;)

She had posted the ingredients previously, but I didn't remember them, so was glad that I didn't have to try to explain how to make it.

I just enjoyed it.

That's too funny.

Lois, you are obviously quite influential in more ways than you know! :D

Maria

Not sure what Aspen Coffee is. Looking on the internet, I found a company called Aspen Coffee that appears to be a coffee shop. Is there any connection?

Nope, not that I know about. It is an adult coffee....;)

Kahluah, Frangelica, and Bailey's.....1/3rd of each.....served in a

stemmed glass over coffee.