bev pkg diet drinks

LovesBeagles

You can bring whatever soda you prefer. Hubby only likes diet coke, so he brings what he thinks he may need, but also purchased the beverage card so he did not have to go to the cabin to get a soda if we were out

Edited by tjaker11

According to NCL's site, diet pepsi is the only diet drink listed. Is this correct? Do I have any other choices?

Thanks

There's always iced tea and water. I know they're not carbonated, but you don't need a drinks plan for them, and they have less chemicals.

I also saw "diet lemon lime soda" listed as a beverage on NCL. I was hoping it meant Diet Mountain Dew, but that would be too good to be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by LrgPizza

Thanks for all of the answers. I asked the question because I too was looking for "mixers" for beverages. I plan on ordering a bottle for our cabin. I know that it comes with some mixers but I figured they would run out before the alcohol does.

I figured if I got a soda package not only could I have sodas by the pool but also have additional mixers if needed. Diet Pepsi doesn't sound good with either gin or vodka lol. Plus, I prefer diet tonic.

I really didn't want the hassle of getting my own to take onboard.

They definitely have diet Sierra mist which I used as a mixer with grey goose orange. Delicious!
Thank you. That goes along with what I read also, which stated a "diet lemon lime soda".

Since no diet dew, I'll drink that. Regular soda is too sweet for me.

Yes, there is Mountain Dew. My hubby only drinks Mountain Dew and we have ALWAYS purchased the soda package and he always gets Mountain Dew. ;) :)

Thank you for correcting me. Somehow my brain and fingers were not in sync. I was thinking of Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper.