When exactly is the Seuss at Sea brunch?

Seany527

For those who just got off the Splendor- Was the Seuss brunch every day or just on sea days? Do they still do Sea Day brunch at all? I really enjoyed that. How much extra did it cost to do the Seuss brunch?

Hi there, just got off the Splendor. The Seuss at sea breakfast was the final sea day which for us was Saturday, but changes each cruise because of being an 8 day cruise. It is only held on one day, but at two times , 8am or 9am on our cruise. We took the 9 am time and it was held in the Black pearl restaurant mid-ship. And the regular dining room , Gold pearl had the "Normal" breakfast/lunch , at the same time as this was going on.

The cost was 5 pp , which I feel was worth it, I have pics and will try and post later... :)

On the splendor now. They had the parade yesterday. The second sea day. No brunch yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When you get a chance could you tell us a little more about the parade?

Is it just the characters, or do they let the children participate?

Thanks for any information, and happy cruising!

b_103650.jpg

LOVE it! My child will go nuts! :)

And the menu looks awesome too.

I must confess that I was one of the nay sayers when this idea was first presented-didn't think Carnival could pull it off.

So I stand corrected, that looks really cool. Even without my child, I'd consider participating.

Thank you for the photos.

Edited by Lerin

I can hardly contain my excitement. This looks like a real blast. Thanks for giving us the real live photos.

What is in the parfait glass with the strawberry on top? Is the menu one you can keep, or is it one they simply pass out ?

Everything is very clever. Great partner for Carnival, the FUN SHIP.

Actually , the glass with the strawberry on top is a vanilla flavored yogurt with layers of a strawberry mixture that was really tasty actually. Not as sweet as a Strawberry jam, but more than just crushed strawberries.

Menu --- hmmm, shhhhhh, I didn't ask , but they were made of something like cardboard, just a little heavier than paper, and I have one right in front of me at the computer as I type this, soooo... :)

The red and blue waffles- much to my amazement- actually were delicious! Thought they might taste like food colouring but they were simply amazing! The waitress said that the strawberry and vanilla yogurt dessert was her favourite- I agree! The fruit parfait with the chocolate on top was a little bit bitter but I'm sure they can touch that up. My son had the pancakes and he said they were good as well! The moose juice and goose juice was good as well! :) One was apple juice and one was orange juice.