Room service menu?

sassy~one

If you wish something that is not on the menu, like a bowl of soup, can it be ordered?

thanks

I have been told...in other CCL threads...that you can write in on the room service order form (you place on your door handle at night) items from the room service menu for breakfast. Some folks like to have the BLT sandwich (cause of the Bacon) and just write it in on the order form since it is offered on the regular room service menu. Since soup is not on the Room Service Menu...I would *think* you can not order it, but I am not sure.

I really would like to know the answer to your question too

Edited by monakayk

Room service menu is VERY limited. At least on the cruises I have been on, they do not take requests for additional items.

Not a lot of hot items on menu. There are sandwiches, chips, cookies, bagels,...again, very limited!

From what I've read on other threads...if an item is on the Room Service menu, you can request it on the breakfast menu, which is on the tag you hang on the outside handle of your cabin door. Whatever the case may be...it never hurts to ask!:D Maybe someone else will know for sure what the rules are.