The new SF Cruise Terminal Pier 27

denmarks

Does anyone know the official first cruise that will use the new SF terminal. I am on a cruise Oct 1 which is scheduled to use it. I am also looking for interior rendition graphics for my website. I can not find any. The closest I got were some designs that were probably submitted and never used.

The terminal was actually opened earlier this year for a Yacht race and the interior is now being completed.

As per the Port of SF Cruise Ship Terminal Schedule reads:

Crown Princess doing the Sept. 13 Wine Country Coastal, Vancouver to L.A. will be the first ship to stop and use Pier 27 on the Thursday, the 18th.

The first home ported ship to embark passenger is Star Princess, Round-trip Inside Passage to Alaska using Pier 27 departs on Sept. 21, Sunday. Then your Oct. 1, to Mexico cruise.

If you drive and park, Pier 35 is just across the street. As for Pier 27, it's a 3 and a half block walk for parking. No big deal, I still like cruising from good old San Francisco:D.

Crown Princess doing the Sept. 13 Wine Country Coastal, Vancouver to L.A. will be the first ship to stop and use Pier 27 on the Thursday, the 18th.

The first home ported ship to embark passenger is Star Princess, Round-trip Inside Passage to Alaska using Pier 27 departs on Sept. 21, Sunday. Then your Oct. 1, to Mexico cruise.

Not so fast Oct 1 departure..

Sep 27 Panama Canal will also use the new pier :p

There have been some questions raised about the new terminal so here's some information that I received.

To: Mr. Tom Barton

Cruise Critic

Dear Tom,

Yes, September 18, 2014, is the target date for opening of the new Pier 27 cruise ship terminal.

There are two public parking lots adjacent to the Pier 35 and Pier 27 cruise terminals that cater to cruise guests:

·Ace Parking, 55 Francisco Street, http://sfport.com/index.aspx?page=351

·Imperial Parking, 80 Francisco Street, http://sfport.com/index.aspx?page=2086

After Pier 27 opens, Pier 35 will continue to be used when more than one cruise ship is in port.

Regards,

Michael Nerney

Port of San Francisco

Tom:)

Island princess on sep 27 SFOtoFLL should use the new one too.