Breakaway Haven Pool Hours

acharris1

Thanks! Asking for my daughter. As long as she's in some water, that's all that matters. I've seen the pics, so I know it's smaller, but heck, the main pool isn't that much bigger and it's for a few thousand extra people, lol.

The Haven pool and hot tubs do close at night. They put the netting over it like the main pools. I don't remember what time it closes. I would eat late dinners while I was on the BA and I remember the pools were covered by the time I was finished with dinner.

The Haven pool and hot tubs do close at night. They put the netting over it like the main pools. I don't remember what time it closes. I would eat late dinners while I was on the BA and I remember the pools were covered by the time I was finished with dinner.

The above is exactly my memory as well. It seemed like the pools and hot tubs were netted over earlier than I expected...maybe at 10:00? The complex was open however. My older teenage kids would sit it in the Haven pretty late at night and read.

Enjoy!

• 2 years later...

Back in 2009 when I was on the GEM, the haven courtyard hot tub was open 24 hours except for one night where they closed it at midnight to drain and refill it. Seems like that isn't the case anymore, very disappointing to me. I'd happily pay extra for access to a 24 hour hot tub somewhere to relax after a long day since I have back issues. I may consider a spa mini suite on my next cruise but it's not quite the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

I'm not 100% sure, but my family had many late nights on the Breakaway this past Christmas, and I do not remember the hot tubs every being netted over except one day for cleaning (and that was only for a few hours).

That being said, "late" for us old fogeys is not past 2200 or 2300...

Gutman