Ocean Blue or Chefs Table for dinner?

lovewine

We would love to do both Ocean Blue and The Chef's Table but we only have a week. We want to spend at least two nights at The Haven Restaurant and one at Moderno, Le Bistro, Cagney's and Imaginarium.

We are very excited and we will most likely have to come back to try everything else! A good problem!

Thank you for all of the input!!!!!!

We would love to do both Ocean Blue and The Chef's Table but we only have a week. We want to spend at least two nights at The Haven Restaurant and one at Moderno, Le Bistro, Cagney's and Imaginarium.

We are very excited and we will most likely have to come back to try everything else! A good problem!

Thank you for all of the input!!!!!!

Not sure what ship you talking about, but on the Epic our Chef's Table was held in the Haven Restaurant. If so on yours, this would satisfy one of your two nights at the Haven Restaurant.

I would do The Chef's Table for sure. From what I understand it is a true dining experience that includes wine pairings. Ocean Blue seems overrated and to be honest should be included in the UDP in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chef's Table --- An amazing night! Takes a few hours but the food is amazing the unlimited wine, was unlimited.

So much fun to see the other people from the CT during the cruise. And the food was amazing.

There were 12 people, at the start of the evening everyone was very reserved... as the meal progressed everyone relaxed and it was so much fun. It will take up your entire night - not just a couple of hours but it was definitely worth the time and money.