Kids sail free on Carnival!

Saltz

Think again! Looks like the price of the cruise nearly doubles if you select the "kids sail free" price! What a rip off. False advertisement!!!! :mad:

Exactly! The exact same cruise I have set in June is $2060 MORE with this new "promo" lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

for a cruise we have already booked . For 3 people in a balcony on our sailing (Magic) in the same category, etc...the price jumps UP by $2,000 ( yes, that is two thousand dollars) . Go figure. :confused:

Don't know what math genius thought of this one to get more people to book.

But if I were their boss- he/she would be fired before the promotion went live.

There is another thread on this here that states that there is a problem with the Carnival website for the booking costs. They are working on it and are trying to get it corrected as quick as possible.

So I tried this and it's charging us the per person price for everyone, not just the adults. I wonder if the online booking is not calculating the sale price correctly? It's still higher, but the final price should be $300 lower for us, not $500 higher.

Next cruise: Carnival Breeze June 2014

So I tried this and it's charging us the per person price for everyone, not just the adults. I wonder if the online booking is not calculating the sale price correctly? It's still higher, but the final price should be $300 lower for us, not $500 higher.

Next cruise: Carnival Breeze June 2014

I just read for correct pricing, call Carnival because they're having issues with their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe Carnival does read Cruise Critic. Back when it was leaked there would be a brilloant announcement regarding family cruising, it was speculated that Carrnival would launch a KIDS FREE program.

Which brought out the kid haters.

And then finding it was a disappointing Suess at Sea.

Family cruising lives!

I hope carnival reads this... I am sooooo ticked off to think i got up at the crack of dawn waiting on this big sale and find that it is no sale actually. We would be paying approximately $387 more if we took advantage of their supposed sale. Ill stick with my early saver rate.

Pooey on you carnival for misleading folks.

Kids sail free but you have zero savings, I looked at four cruises and the kid sail free was more expensive than their regular price, also it is only for the summer. I wish the cruise lines would have a real sale when they do the kids sail free promos.

I just called because I see my fare is down about $150 for the 4 of us on the kids sail free promo. She said they could not adjust my rate - I told her I had early saver and wasn't that the point of early saver. She went back and forth with her supervisor and said I had to fill out the online form and send it in. Shouldn't they be able to do that? I have been trying to do the online form and keeps saying their is an error when sending. Getting very frustrated....

I just called because I see my fare is down about $150 for the 4 of us on the kids sail free promo. She said they could not adjust my rate - I told her I had early saver and wasn't that the point of early saver. She went back and forth with her supervisor and said I had to fill out the online form and send it in. Shouldn't they be able to do that? I have been trying to do the online form and keeps saying their is an error when sending. Getting very frustrated....

Call back. That's ridiculous! The person on the phone should be capable of making the rate switch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Call back. That's ridiculous! The person on the phone should be capable of making the rate switch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Ok - so I just called back. I am in a 8E Cabin on the Lido Deck. I don't want to move cabins. There are no more 8E Cabins available but there is 8F on the spa deck. The 8F rate is lower than what I paid. She said that in order to get the OBC I would have to switch cabins - is that correct? I thought I could get the difference if a higher cabin was lower than what I paid without switching cabins??