Express borading/priorty boarding

No, it cannot be purchased. This is a benefit of the Crown and Anchor repeat cruiser program. Anytime after your first cruise, you can enroll and become a Gold member. This entitles you to priority check-in, but not priority boarding. Priority boarding is an upper tier C&A benefit.

Alot of cruise lines are starting express or priorty boarding for a fee, does RCCL offer any service like this?

Just my opinion but in our experience boarding has never taken that long or was such a time consuming process that I would ever pay extra just to get through the lines a little quicker or get on board a little sooner.

Seems to me to just be another way to get a little more money out of you for the same thing you already paid for. :rolleyes:

Edited by leaveitallbehind

alot of cruise lines are starting express or priorty boarding for a fee, does rccl offer any service like this?
never takes more than 20 to 30 minutes to board earned privilege or not at least that has been my experience:d

just my opinion but in our experience boarding has never taken that long or was such a time consuming process that i would ever pay extra just to get through the lines a little quicker or get on board a little sooner.

Seems to me to just be another way to get a little more money out of you for the same thing you already paid for. :rolleyes:

agree

Game show announcer voice...

For an extra fee of only the difference in price to upgrade to a suite, you too can get priority check-in and boarding.

But wait, there's more...

In addition to the faster boarding, you'll also get double points in Crown & Anchor, which will move you up the ladder faster so that in the future, you can get priority boarding absolutely free.*

Lawyer voice and fine print...

Priority boarding is only available to those who are at the port prior to the beginning of boarding. Once boarding has already begun, you're S-O-L.

*Suite guests also get exclusive suite amenities as seen on the Royal Caribbean website, but are not available to those booked in junior suites. Sorry.

:D:D:D:D

Edited by nolesrule