Lido Deck Balcony

PSkinner

Looking to book one of these cabins and wanting to know if the cabins that are just inside the outdoor area have a door to the hallway? Specifically the Triumph and cabins between elevators and the outside door. I know there is a hall but wondering if there is also a door at the end closest to the outside doors

Darn, I haven't been on the Triumph, but I believe it's the same deck plans as the Victory. The lido balcony cabins on Victory had a doorway to the hallway. I hope another posters can confirm this for you,:D

There is a door right off the outside lido area. It's quiet there because only the people that are on the end of the hallway use that door. However, when underway, if someone goes thru that door and doesn't shut it, the wind will come thru there like crazy, as will the noise from Lido. Just FYI. Those cabins are my favorite, but the not shutting the door is a minor pet peeve. :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just to add, we had rooms 1065 and 1067 on the Panorama deck and really loved this location. There was a door at the end of the hall and then you went out the doors on deck 10. Always empty chairs facing the slide, nice area and could also see the Big screen. Always a quick trip down to Red Frog, Guys and Blue Iguana.

Sailed on the Victory last year and had a balcony cabin on the Lido Deck. REALLY loved the proximity to the pools and buffet. Our cabin was more towards the elevators but from what I remember, once those glass doors shut to the outside, I never could hear any of the music from the Lido Deck.

Loved the Lido Deck so much I am booked in a cabin for my upcoming Freedom cruise :)

We had a balcony room on the Lido of Triumph. (I think it was 9284). It was VERY quiet. When you come thru the doors from the Lido pool area toward the atrium, there are doors on both the left and right that go to the balcony rooms. (There is also a door on the other end of these rooms.) We heard very little noise coming from the Lido deck while on the balcony.

So far, this has been my favorite cabin. You could leave your room and be by the pool in 30 seconds or less. Which was great because I ALWAYS forget something in my room.

We were in 1065 and my parents were in 1067 in October. We found it to be a great location, would love to stay there again! The only night we found it noisy at all was the night of the deck party. Otherwise the rooms were very quiet. 1067 is next to a wall, so you will only have occupants on one side of you.

right now we can choose from Lido 9289 or Panorama 1067; which would be better or are they about the same? Is 1067 loud?