Can't find eDocs to print!!

phoenix1181

Check-in Progress = 100%

Underneath it reads Download eDocs but when I put the curser there, nothing happens. If that's where I'm supposed to be, I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe the website is in a mood tonight.............

Grrrrrrrrrr. Nothing happens there either! Everything is complete & they were available a week ago but my printer was acting up. I didn't think it would be a problem to print them later............ Shows you what I know!

Thanks for your help!

Just a thought - - -

Turn your computer and printer off and Start again or ReStart.

Computers are qwerty quirky and sometimes just need a good swift boot to function !

Also the eDocs may be sent or accessed via a PDF file ?!

Make sure NCL is aware of your trouble it may be in their software program

and your trouble may be the clue that something is wrong not only with your

access but perhaps others as well.

It will all sort itself out - don't panic - nothing can go wrong - nothing can go wrong - reset - repeat - redo - undo - give up - gasp - now what ?

Relax it is NCL and not Carnival !

I had the same problem. At first I thought maybe its because we have Macs but I tried it at work and still had the problem. I called NCL and they had to reset it and about an hour later I was able to print. Hope that helps.

My upcoming TA in a month wouldn't let me view the vacation summary last week, so I called my cruise consultant. He checked with the tech people, and it turns out the website is having a problem. If you have multiple cruises booked, it will not let you into the closest cruise record. They hope to have the problem resolved in a few days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We sail on Sunday and e docs only released today after quite a few irrate calls and emails. Don't leave it too late to contact them they spent the last week failing to return our TA's calls and emails before we contacted them and complained. Not a great first impression of NCL but optomistic the cruise itself will change our mind.:)

I wouldn't worry yet. You have lots of time.

About 10days to 2 weeks ago the website was having LOTS of problems. We couldn't use several functions in MyNCL. We were boarding in a few days. I called. Waited about an hour in the call queue. Finally got a human, who couldn't help, except to say the website was having problems. Poor guy sounded overwhelmed. I suspect they were getting hammered with complaints. He mentioned that this is the busiest season in the cruise biz.

Anyhow, the next day all was fine.

But I agree, as married to a tech type person, rebooting one's computer can often solve the problem.

Mine werent working the other day either but today they are. Just curious if anyone knows, should i wait to print them until closer to sailing when we are assigned a cabin (we are guaranty right now)?

Interesting, we are 46 days out for our POA cruise and no e-docs are showing (and never have)... I figured it was because we are ocean view GTY without a cabin assigned yet... check in is listed at 100% (all filled out), paid in full, arranged own air, and we are under 60 days as specified....

not sweating it yet but sounds like e-docs should be available?

Interesting, we are 46 days out for our POA cruise and no e-docs are showing (and never have)... I figured it was because we are ocean view GTY without a cabin assigned yet... check in is listed at 100% (all filled out), paid in full, arranged own air, and we are under 60 days as specified....

We are in same situation as you. We are 40 days out GTY, no cabin assignment yet. Paid in full filled out and 100% checked in and we are unable to print e-docs. Getting anxious.

We also have a guaranteed cabin and our e-docs were ready to be printed on day 30 apparently this is standard procedure for NCL guarantees

Are you sure your cabin hasn't been assigned? I was looking at my Vacation Summary & it showed GTY BX, but when I went to the online check-in, there was a cabin number listed. This is the first time I've booked a guarantee with NCL so I don't know if that's standard but I'm glad I looked further or I'd still be wondering.............

Are you sure your cabin hasn't been assigned? I was looking at my Vacation Summary & it showed GTY BX, but when I went to the online check-in, there was a cabin number listed. This is the first time I've booked a guarantee with NCL so I don't know if that's standard but I'm glad I looked further or I'd still be wondering.............

Nope no cabin assigned for us yet in online check-in. Stills says GTY. Maybe at the 30 day mark as labatsman said.