MSC Divinia MDR Food (pics)

Imani68

We were aboard the March 22- 29th sailing of the MSC Divinia. It was not perfect, I loved the cruise. We have cruised 4 cruise lines and while the Divina's food wasn't our favorite, it was pretty good. Here's what I ate for the most part...I forgot to take pictures on the last night or so....

Rhubarb soup

POR_9915-M.jpg

Shrimp cocktail

POR_9913-M.jpg

Rack of Lamb

POR_9916-M.jpg

Roasted marinated Sea Scallops

DSCN2771-M.jpg

Escargots a la Bourguignonne

DSCN2773-M.jpg

Portobello au Gratin with Mediterranean Herbs

DSCN2772-M.jpg

Thank you for the pictures.

Do they have iced tea in MDR? Is it free?

We ordered ice tea the first night and milk for the kids... Every night that we ate in the MDR, they had it ready for us when we arrived.

The food looks good to me!!! Thanks!!

Do you know if they also serve lemonade ? I usually like that instead of tea, or even half and half

They have lemonade at lunch in the Buffet area. Super sweet so I always mixed it with the iced tea. I never asked for it at dinner in the MDR.

They have lemonade at lunch in the Buffet area. Super sweet so I always mixed it with the iced tea. I never asked for it at dinner in the MDR.

Thanks!! That's all I need t drink on a cruise!! I bought a soda package once and found myself drinking soda just to get my money's worth ..

My husband looked at the food pictures last night and he was very excited!! He really likes the rackmof lamb pic. It's a long time till September!!

• 4 weeks later...

Great pics! We leave on Saturday and can't wait! I love the chilled fruit soups... were they good? The cod looked almost raw??? was it? I do love to order fish. Thanks again...pics bring the whole thing into reality!