Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Decided to go not as dressy this cruise. Our big celebration cruise will be for New Years/Eve, so we are going all out for that one.

Found this dress, but I bought it in pink. Of course, on clearance oh and with pink heels that were clearance too. LOL

clothing-dress-kkk9-d42380whiteyellow.jpg

I think your dress is very pretty! :D

I was wondering also but I know she was coming home and then leaving again on another trip. I hope she checks in soon:)

I was wondering also if anyone had her from Marie. I knew she was going to Vegas for awhile and then going on an Alaskan cruise but wasn't sure when she was doing all of this. I can't wait to see her pictures also.

Have a great weekend everyone,

Gerry

Marie called when they got back to Fla. on the 17th. They were staying there until the 20th then heading home. She didn't care for the humidity in Fla.:D They will be taking friends sightseeing as in Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, etc. then heading for an Alaska cruise with same friends.

Probably doubtful that she will have time to post pictures but then, she might just surprise us.:)

Marie called when they got back to Fla. on the 17th. They were staying there until the 20th then heading home. She didn't care for the humidity in Fla.:D They will be taking friends sightseeing as in Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, etc. then heading for an Alaska cruise with same friends.

Probably doubtful that she will have time to post pictures but then, she might just surprise us.:)

Thank you Iheartbda for the information about Marie.

Have a great weekend,

Gerry

Hi Rene......I saw your post somewhere about your weight loss/gain/loss ;)

You are doing GREAT. Hang in there...persevere....you will get there.

In the meantime...enjoy the weight you have lost so far and knock em dead on your cruise you have scheduled.:):o:) (LOVED the dress you posted somewhere also).

Thank you... I have been MIA for a while.. lots of personal stuff going on:( But thank you for your words of encouragement... I really appreciate it.....

Hi Everyone,

I too have been a long time lurker on these pages, have always enjoyed looking at all of your fabulous dresses. We have just booked a 12 night Med cruise and I need to find some new dresses for formal nights so I am enjoying getting some ideas from yourselves :D

I haven't posted a pic on here in quiet some time but will give it a go.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y411/IrishCath/317_zpsf7246282.jpg

DH and I last year on the Navigator of the Seas dining in Chops grill on formal night.

Edited by Irish Cath

Hi Everyone,

I too have been a long time lurker on these pages, have always enjoyed looking at all of your fabulous dresses. We have just booked a 12 night Med cruise and I need to find some new dresses for formal nights so I am enjoying getting some ideas from yourselves :D

I haven't posted a pic on here in quiet some time but will give it a go.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y411/IrishCath/317_zpsf7246282.jpg

DH and I last year on the Navigator of the Seas dining in Chops grill on formal night.

You look absolutely stunning in that dress. Love, Love, Love it!!

Hope everyone is having a great day today,

Gerry

Hi Ladies,

Hope that everyone is doing well. I haven't been on much lately....so busy with work and our cruise is not until Jan...plus I broke my foot again...should be out of the boot in a couple more days.

Now I need some sympathy from you all. Drew and I booked a cruise a couple of days ago...It is in three weeks! We have never booked anything that quick....so I don't have time to order new dresses! So I will have to wear some that are in my closet! :) Now I expect to hear lots of "poor you".:)

Good afternoon ladies,

Well I have been sewing some more. Here is what I have finished now for the summer and our upcoming cruise.

This is the front view of the shorts

P4280387_zpsdb85e49e.jpg

This is the side view

P4280388_zps2d10556f.jpg

And this is of the sun dress that I made.

P4280385_zps4cf4ea82.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day,

Gerry

Those are very cute. You are quite the seamstress!

Thanks Sherri,

I sure hope your foot gets better before your cruise. My cruise isn't until November so I have time to do a lot of sewing.

Seamstress I'm not cuz if you look close you will see all the mistakes but that is what makes each piece unique I guess.

Have a great day,

Gerry

What a great job! Those are great! Nice and cool looking!

Good afternoon ladies,

Well I have been sewing some more. Here is what I have finished now for the summer and our upcoming cruise.

This is the front view of the shorts

This is the side view

And this is of the sun dress that I made.

Hope everyone has a great day,

Gerry

Oh poor you!:D I'm glad you decided to keep those plans! You'll have a great time...I sure hope your foot is ok!

Michelle:)

Hi Ladies' date='

Hope that everyone is doing well. I haven't been on much lately....so busy with work and our cruise is not until Jan...plus I broke my foot again...should be out of the boot in a couple more days.

Now I need some sympathy from you all. Drew and I booked a cruise a couple of days ago...It is in three weeks! We have never booked anything that quick....so I don't have time to order new dresses! So I will have to wear some that are in my closet! :) Now I expect to hear lots of "poor you".:)[/quote']

I'm new to this thread, but am sailing 5/12 on Majesty of the Seas. My first cruise in 15 years. I fell in love with this dress at Macy's and got an amazing deal on it. It is not me in the photo and it is an off white color. I'm quite excited to wear it formal night!

e831ea3179fccbc539078be1666e1feb.jpg

Thanks so much. It is fine..I go back tomorrow and should be able to get out of the boot. It was a small break this time, healed quickly...it's just those boots are so cumbersome.

I'm glad we kept the plans...looking forward to a few days away. Now I have to decide what to wear. It is only a four night, and I have no idea about Princess. but we love to dress every night.

I hope we won't look out of place. I know sometimes we seemed a bit out of place on our Carnival cruises when we dressed every night.

For us, that is part of the enjoyment and we do this for each other.

I'm still thinking that daytime is fine with shorts and tops, maybe a sundress.

I'm in cruise mode now...:)

Beautiful! Love everything about it & welcome the the boards!

Michelle:)

I'm new to this thread, but am sailing 5/12 on Majesty of the Seas. My first cruise in 15 years. I fell in love with this dress at Macy's and got an amazing deal on it. It is not me in the photo and it is an off white color. I'm quite excited to wear it formal night!

Cute dress...Welcome to the fashion boards. You will enjoy these ladies so much!

I don't believe that there's a formal night on the 4 day cruises..you can check your personalizer to be sure but when we went on one (Pacific coastal) there wasn't but you know what? wear what makes you happy! You both will be the classiest couple onboard!

Thanks so much. It is fine..I go back tomorrow and should be able to get out of the boot. It was a small break this time' date=' healed quickly...it's just those boots are so cumbersome.

I'm glad we kept the plans...looking forward to a few days away. Now I have to decide what to wear. It is only a four night, and I have no idea about Princess. but we love to dress every night.

I hope we won't look out of place. I know sometimes we seemed a bit out of place on our Carnival cruises when we dressed every night.

For us, that is part of the enjoyment and we do this for each other.

I'm still thinking that daytime is fine with shorts and tops, maybe a sundress.

I'm in cruise mode now...:)[/quote']