Town Car transportation from Orlando/MCO to Port Canaveral

huntr104

Hello, my wife and I are looking for transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral. We usually take a taxi but had enough of that. Looking for a reputable place to travel by Town Car or SUV. Just the two of us. I'd appreciate any suggestions and reviews. Thanks

Just a warning... Do not use Travel Orlando Shuttle. We booked in Feb 2014. Paid in full with tip automatically charged. Tried to cancel 2 weeks early and got no refund. Tried Better Business and they could not help. Check BBB web site for good companies.

Very interested in VIP Limo but would like an idea of what the cost would be for 2 people from MCO to Port Canaveral. Do you have to pay in advance? Where do they pick you up? In the baggage terminal? Outside? Are they waiting for you or do you have to call them when you're ready for pickup?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I would also recommend Michael and his team at Executive vip limo.

Base on Michael's reply to my request for his service, I would never recommend his company.

Rude and where is his customer service. Appears he could care less

Hello,

Private minivan or private SUV is all that is available for those dates.

$120 and $135 each way.

Thank you,

Michael Robinson

321-505-0009

http://www.executiveviplimousine.com

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The reply I received from Michael at VIP Limo states that the cost for one way transfer from MCO to the port is $120 for two people. Rather pricey IMO. Will continue to look into other options.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I always use Hema Transportation. They have everything from town cars, to SUV's, to vans and actual limos. Not sure sure what their rate is up to now though. Their specialty is transportation for VIP's that come to Orlando so they are extremely reliable.

http://www.hemalimo.com or call Allan at 407-967-1990. Be sure to tell him I sent you. It might help a little. ;)

Bret

Base on Michael's reply to my request for his service, I would never recommend his company.

Rude and where is his customer service. Appears he could care less

Hello,

Private minivan or private SUV is all that is available for those dates.

$120 and $135 each way.

Thank you,

Michael Robinson

321-505-0009

http://www.executiveviplimousine.com

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I do not understand what is rude about the above reply and the

customer service?

Have used executive vip and have always been great.

That's the exact same message and quote I received from Executive VIP. No Town Cars available only SUV and Mini Van and rather pricey I thought. Anyone else?

Executive vip limo is private transportation and not a shuttle.

Prices are for each vehicle and not per person.

Most cost effective for 4 or more in your group.

Good idea to reserve with this company at least 45-60 days

prior to pickup.

I book several cars a week for my boss, their emails usually contain one or two words. No greeting. No signature, just the facts. However, they gave never missed a pick up. Never been late. Never got lost. Never no showed. Moral of the story....I wouldnt put too much stock in a car service email, especially a company that comes highly. recommended. (Steps off soap box) ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited because of the stupid ipad.....

Edited by Cruiser Who Knows Nothing

I do not understand what is rude about the above reply and the

customer service?

Have used executive vip and have always been great.

Which reply would you like to receive???????

Hello! Thank you for using us for your transportation needs, we are always here to assist you! Please give us up to 24h. to respond on your Quote. It is our responsibility to be sure we have done everything to make these future arrangements as easy as possible. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. WE APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST YOU! Respectfully, Team Orlando Transportation Group (OTG) http://www.www.transportation-orlandoairport.com Tel: 407-360-9999 Fax:407-850-6806 sales@orlandotransportationgroup.com

Which reply would you like to receive???????

Hello! Thank you for using us for your transportation needs, we are always here to assist you! Please give us up to 24h. to respond on your Quote. It is our responsibility to be sure we have done everything to make these future arrangements as easy as possible. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. WE APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST YOU! Respectfully, Team Orlando Transportation Group (OTG) http://www.www.transportation-orlandoairport.com Tel: 407-360-9999 Fax:407-850-6806 sales@orlandotransportationgroup.com

Have they gotten back to you with the quote? I still like the first company's response. ^^^^^ this is an auto reply. the other company actually personally wrote back to you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Most transportation companies in Orlando are small and privately owned. Sometimes the owner, driver and the representative answering your emails - same person! I've tried around 5-6 companies and now use the same one every time. Just make sure the company is permitted by Orlando airport and Port Canaveral. I love reading reviews (i rarely go to the new restaurant, cafe, hotel... without reading reviews online), but the problem is that there are so many fake ones (just read those amazing reviews here on cruisecritic about Dr. Limos LLC.....lol)!