Help!

readingfast

I have just completed my check in and everything was fine except, no luggage tags. but I assume these will appear nearer the time, (Sailing June 21st).

The problem is that I can see nothing about our flights, or pre cruise stay, anywhere on either, the UK or .com sites, under My Azamara.

I did manage to check which hotels are available for our cruise & it quotes either the Hilton or King George in Athens, but we have been told previously the Grande Bretagne.

I tried ringing the UK office and got put through to someone who wanted to help me book a cruise!

Eventually they said I would have to go through to Guatemala but I kept getting cut off.

How can I access my details? or has anyone a number for Azamara in the UK that might help?

I am so frustrated with all this hassle and would appreciate any help at all.

Thanks

Hi,

Did you book directly with Azamara or with an agent. If you booked with an agent they can access the information for you and can also order luggage tags which are usually only available 6 weeks before sail date.

Hi,

Did you book directly with Azamara or with an agent. If you booked with an agent they can access the information for you and can also order luggage tags which are usually only available 6 weeks before sail date.

G2G is correct. It is best to ask your travel agent to look up your cruise information. Our on-line system is not fully functional when it comes to looking up your own cruise information. It is top on the list of what needs to be improved shore-side.../BB

Hi

if you booked direct with Azamara, as with those who booked using a TA, no information is shown online until express passes and edocs are created. Luggage tag button will appear at that time. Make sure you have completed your online checkin, which should be available ;)

Yvonne:)

Ooh that's our cruise! We booked via a TA in Derbyshire - we just got our final balance reminder today! We are due to fly out from Heathrow the day before on a very early morning BA flight to Athens. There was nothing to say which hotel we had been assigned yet though. I must admit some aspects of the Azamara website are very frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ooh that's our cruise! We booked via a TA in Derbyshire - we just got our final balance reminder today! We are due to fly out from Heathrow the day before on a very early morning BA flight to Athens. There was nothing to say which hotel we had been assigned yet though. I must admit some aspects of the Azamara website are very frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If the package is booked by Azamara, it may well be the Hilton, which they used when we booked with them last year. If you have booked a TA package, they should be able to tell you which hotel and may even give you a choice.