Eclipse - Clothesline in shower

highbridger

We have a travel line that we picked up at REI. Suction cups on the end to attach to shower wall. Twisted rope that you slide edge of clothes into so no clothes pins needed.

This said, I wish the S class had the same clothes line that the M class has. So handy, whether for a wet bathing suit or hand-washables.

Edited by lucinjo
Auto correct

We have a travel line that we picked up at REI. Suction cups on the end to attach to shower wall. Twisted rope that you slide edge of clothes into so no clothes pins needed.

This said, I wish the S class had the same clothes line that the M class has. So handy, whether for a wet bathing suit or hand-washables.

Here's a second vote for the REI clothesline. The suction cups work great in the S-class showers and tub enclosures. Mine also has velcro straps on each end, so it could be tied to a towel bar, etc. Love it! :D

Here's a second vote for the REI clothesline. The suction cups work great in the S-class showers and tub enclosures. Mine also has velcro straps on each end, so it could be tied to a towel bar, etc. Love it! :D

OP: whatever brand you get, I strongly recommend one with the Velcro straps, as you have more options for where you can place it. Sometimes the suction cups don't stick very well, particularly if you have some very wet/heavy items.

I put up a line on the balcony extending from the rail to the back of a high back chair on the Silhouette. I also used clips on clothes hangers and hung the clothes in the shower from the shower head and also hung my delicates from the towel bar with a towel beneath.

I carry a couple of plastic clothespins with hooks on one end (available at dollar stores) to hang on the shower rod or the back of the chair on the balcony. And I always pack a few extra skirt hangers which I can also slip over the shower rod to hold lightweight items like t-shirts and unmentionables.