How Many C & A Points for Traveling Solo in a JS?

I have booked a JS next year for myself traveling solo. I recently read on these boards that solos will now get double C & A credits (2 credits per day) since they are paying double. But what if you book a solo JS? Do you get 3 credits per day? Anyone know? Thanks for any information.

Edited by Lilyrosemum

Traveling solo in all categories except SI and SB gives one bonus C&A point. Traveling in a suite gives all passengers 1 bonus point.

Therefore, a solo in a JS would receive 3 C&A points daily.

Traveling solo in all categories except SI and SB gives one bonus C&A point. Traveling in a suite gives all passengers 1 bonus point.

Therefore, a solo in a JS would receive 3 C&A points daily.

Oh I hope this is true! Yay! Thanks.

I, too, have always been in a JS solo and received two points. Last month (March 2014) I cruised solo in a JS and still only received two points per night.

Have an email sent, waiting for reply....

Nhsaltshaker, please let us know what response you get from Royal Caribbean. Thanks.

I, too, have always been in a JS solo and received two points. Last month (March 2014) I cruised solo in a JS and still only received two points per night.

I gave up on waiting for the email reply to fix mine and called. Then I called C&A and got someone to agree that it had been credited improperly and he sent it off to be fixed. It then took about a week for my points to adjust on the site.

My points were wrong, too.

CALL. 800-526-9723

My points were wrong, too.

CALL. 800-526-9723

I hope Royal Caribbean is taking better care of you, then when we last were communicating. It's almost like they could care less.........which is pretty incredible, considering the number of cruises you have given them.

I know that you will stay on them, till things are straightened out!

You have the power!!:D:D

Rick

I hope Royal Caribbean is taking better care of you, then when we last were communicating. It's almost like they could care less.........which is pretty incredible, considering the number of cruises you have given them.

I know that you will stay on them, till things are straightened out!

You have the power!!:D:D

Rick

It's the SAME messed up cruise! :eek:

I traveled solo on Navigator for a back to back and noticed yesterday that I didn't get my double points. I sent them an EMAIL yesterday but I'll call tomorrow if I don't get a reply. When I sailed in December, they were automatically there. Guess their IT Dept made a change and didn't test good!

Thanks, Mom. Just called C and A. It's agreed I was not rewarded enough points and when the proper points get posted, I'll let you all know.

Strange coincidence or is there some meaning to it being this cruise that we both were on????

Strange coincidence or is there some meaning to it being this cruise that we both were on????

I think it's me, lol. After I read this thread I decided to check my airline miles only to find out I was not credited with my flight last month and I will be losing 20,000 miles in May. That was my free ticket for next years cruise! Immediately after reporting it (Take a hint RCCL) it was posted and everything is fine.

So Mom, I have the curse and it rubbed off on you :( Sorry!

p.s. Just checked, still short 8 points on my C + A.