Brilliance Apr 26-30 Menu rotation

Might anyone happen to know what the menu rotation will be for the upcoming four day short trip out of Tampa? Ive got all the new menus, but am not quite sure what order they might be presented.

If anyone can clue me in to tips on finding this out for future sailings, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks everyone! Happy cruising!

Might anyone happen to know what the menu rotation will be for the upcoming four day short trip out of Tampa? Ive got all the new menus, but am not quite sure what order they might be presented.

If anyone can clue me in to tips on finding this out for future sailings, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks everyone! Happy cruising!

What does it matter what the 'menu rotation' will be on a cruise?

I can't remember the names of the menus, but on the 4-night we did in March I had the following...

1: prime rib

2: duck

3: ate at Izumi's, but in the MDR it was the Italian menu with the eggplant parm

4: lamb shank

If I can find a reference to the menus, I could give you the menu names.

What does it matter what the 'menu rotation' will be on a cruise?

We asked the same question for our cruise in March. It did matter to us becasue we were planning on doing Chops one night, and wanted to know which night had items that we did (or did not) want to miss in the MDR.

mac_tlc

Exactly, Mac tic. This is a quick getaway for us, and as much as I love the specialty dining options, I'd like to plan it on a night when the MDR menu isn't offering one of my usual favorites.

Current menus are: mojo, saffrom, ****ake, pimiento, basil, jasmin and pomodoro.

thanks again everyone!

I was on the 5 day with Brilliance last week and did the MDR on the last 3 nights...absolutely loved the food. That's saying something because my last two cruises were on Celebrity and I did Blu every night...totally loved the Blu experience but I was absolutely pleased with both the service and food in Brilliance's MDR. I've never been as pleased in a MDR as I was on this cruise...ever!

Try to get Godfrey as your waiter. He followed my diet requests...well restriction on one ingredient commonly used and brought extra entrees with every dinner which he suspected we would enjoy...he was spot on. He did the same with the desserts and appetizers as well. No...I did not gain any tonnage...actually lost 2#'s this cruise. Had way too much fun activity day and especially night so that the extra calories evidently got played off.

Love it!

Enjoy!!!

Edited by miXterOB

I can't remember the names of the menus, but on the 4-night we did in March I had the following...

1: prime rib

2: duck

3: ate at Izumi's, but in the MDR it was the Italian menu with the eggplant parm

4: lamb shank

If I can find a reference to the menus, I could give you the menu names.

Based on this the order would be,

Moho

Saffron

Piemento

Pomodoro

Link to the menus

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/