Divina to Bermuda in April 2015

cruiseguyinorl

Glad to see that the Divina will be expanding her itinerary offerings in 2015. Though the US web site still shows April 11, 2015 as a Western Caribbean (and the reservations department still shows it that way if you call), it supposedly has been replaced with a Bermuda itinerary. I hope to the see the actual itinerary this week.

Think this is a great idea for Divina fans that have done the Caribbean too many times!

Bret

Glad to see that the Divina will be expanding her itinerary offerings in 2015. Though the US web site still shows April 11, 2015 as a Western Caribbean (and the reservations department still shows it that way if you call), it supposedly has been replaced with a Bermuda itinerary. I hope to the see the actual itinerary this week.

Think this is a great idea for Divina fans that have done the Caribbean too many times!

Bret

Where did you hear this from? I'd be interested in that trip.

Where did you hear this from? I'd be interested in that trip.

I actually have it in writing from MSC as I am thinking of doing a group cruise on that date. If I remember correctly, prices start at $669 so significantly higher than what they are getting for the Caribbean. I'll post more when I get an exact itinerary or more info.

Bret

Edited by cruiseguyinorl

I actually have it in writing from MSC as I am thinking of doing a group cruise on that date. If I remember correctly, prices start at $669 so significantly higher than what they are getting for the Caribbean. I'll post more when I get an exact itinerary or more info.

Bret

Thanks Bret! I'm actually hopping on the ship this coming Saturday so I'll check it out at the future cruise desk too. Nice heads up. I've got a group interested in "something different" next April too.

Will be watching for this itinerary with great interest. Thanks fir the advance notice.

Here ya go....

4/11 Departs Miami

4/12 Nassau

4/13 At Sea

4/14 King's Wharf

4/15 King's Wharf

4/16 King's Wharf

4/17 At Sea

4/18 Arrives Miami

Bret

Here ya go....

4/11 Departs Miami

4/12 Nassau

4/13 At Sea

4/14 King's Wharf

4/15 King's Wharf

4/16 King's Wharf

4/17 At Sea

4/18 Arrives Miami

Bret

Thanks so much. Also thanks to the "grammar police" for not jumping on my spelling of "for" :) Are the prices listed somewhere on MSC website? They are still showing the Western Carib for those dates. We would want the Yacht Club again.

Edited by Cruisergal1208

Thanks so much. Also thanks to the "grammar police" for not jumping on my spelling of "for" :) Are the prices listed somewhere on MSC website? They are still showing the Western Carib for those dates. We would want the Yacht Club again.

No prices officially published yet but the tentative price for a YC1 is $2,029pp plus taxes of $118.42.

Bret

My only concern with this itinerary at this time is, comparing to this year (April)....Bermuda is still having high temps fluctuating in the 60's and 70's. Great for northerner's but as a Floridian.....I'm wanting at least 80's during the day. Still a very interesting itinerary.

• 3 months later...
My only concern with this itinerary at this time is, comparing to this year (April)....Bermuda is still having high temps fluctuating in the 60's and 70's. Great for northerner's but as a Floridian.....I'm wanting at least 80's during the day. Still a very interesting itinerary.

Just saw this cruise and I'm very interested, however, is April too cold for swimming/snorkeling for a Floridian?? that's my ONLY ISSUE.

Just saw this cruise and I'm very interested, however, is April too cold for swimming/snorkeling for a Floridian?? that's my ONLY ISSUE.

Def. too cold for swimming. I am also from Fl. My hus. and I are booked on this cruise, it is a one time sailing.

Def. too cold for swimming. I am also from Fl. My hus. and I are booked on this cruise, it is a one time sailing.

Wow, would love to take this cruise, mainly, like you say, it's a one time sailing. However, if the water is too cold that's a deal-breaker since we are beach people. I'll still think about it, though!!!

What I never have understood is why cruises from Florida to Bermuda always include a stop in Nassau.

Marc

We're booked on that sailing and will most likely stay on the boat while we're in Nassau. I think an extra day in Bermuda would have been better though.

We're booked on that sailing and will most likely stay on the boat while we're in Nassau. I think an extra day in Bermuda would have been better though.

The fact is that even the other cruise lines that have offered a Bermuda cruise from ports in Florida have all included a stop in Nassau. Believe me...we also would love an extra day in Bermuda.

Marc