LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Thanks again! You have now answered my next yet unasked question (thanks to "readytolose." I had planned to get with Chris online via email after he gets back from this cruise and before our Regal Princess cruise and find out the details of becoming a member of this group. So if I understand it correctly, it's a just "show up in pink" and bingo! I IS ONE! Now to shop for pink golf shirts. I already have a pink dress shirt or two, so I'm covered there! :D

Larry, You are too funny !

Sali

Morning Karen ~ indeed I was proud and thankful to PTZtv webcam gentlemen Lou and David for giving Pink Boa Cruisers some good cam time.

Well next up will be a large pink boa sail away on Vision of the Seas to Bermuda in June. We get to wave twice once as she leaves Port Everglades and once when she arrives/leaves on the Port Bermuda webcam

It was a fun sail away to watch...lots of big smiles

Emmy - Hopefully you'll return from Bermuda with a Review - we're vacillating between driving from Tampa to FLL for a longer cruise and see Charleston by an Excursion there, or drive from Tampa up I-95 with a few pre-days at the Baltimore Inner Harbor and a few post days in Charleston. Ken

Wendy,

You are a doll ! Thanks so much.

I noticed that you have a cruise coming up in June and your comment is pink sand. Are you going to Bermuda? I am intrigued by Bermuda but have never been there. I worry about travel during the hurricane season and rough water.

I would have to travel on a different cruise line since Princess doesn't cruise there.

Sali

Yes, it is Bermuda. I never worry about hurricane season. They sail around the hurricanes. I am just happy to be on the ship....any ship!!

Emmy uses the same website I gave earlier for the pink boas....actually, she is the one that originally gave it to me!! Thanks EMMY!!

Thanks again! You have now answered my next yet unasked question (thanks to "readytolose." I had planned to get with Chris online via email after he gets back from this cruise and before our Regal Princess cruise and find out the details of becoming a member of this group. So if I understand it correctly, it's a just "show up in pink" and bingo! I IS ONE! Now to shop for pink golf shirts. I already have a pink dress shirt or two, so I'm covered there! :D

Yes, that pretty much sums it up!! Oh, and have LOTS AND LOTS of FUN!!!

Emmy - Hopefully you'll return from Bermuda with a Review - we're vacillating between driving from Tampa to FLL for a longer cruise and see Charleston by an Excursion there, or drive from Tampa up I-95 with a few pre-days at the Baltimore Inner Harbor and a few post days in Charleston. Ken

You can rest assured a mini review and LOTS of photos:eek::D..Wendy is coming too and between us 10 day cruise yikes I don't want to even guess how many photos :)

This is the first time they have had this 10 day sailing 'Palm Trees and Pink Sand' RCI's words and the June 9 Vision is the first of 3 sailings there.

I hope this works. This is a picture of us with Chris on the Allure last November. The guys pink hats worked out great for the Prohibition party and I even found pink suspenders at Party City for my DH. We mixed it up a bit and bought some black and pink boas for this extra fun formal affair!! Hope the pictures shows up!!

image.jpg.8e3cb47849c644665e3b3704ef119047.jpg

Edited by breeezy

Yes Larry ~ Pretty easy to become a member :) and a pink boa /fedora cruiser wave on Regal Princess would be fabulous.

If you have any ladies in the group we can provide a link to a quality pink boa and not too expensive. If the men want to wave one too be our guest :)

Emmy, I copied the link that you posted earlier! Thanks.... I can't wait to be in Princess' inaugural "Pink Boa" group! 👍😀

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nice job, Gambee. Thanks for the pictures from a different angle.

Luvs

So what deck and location was that for your sail way?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Chris, on Day 5 they offered a Mojito Clinic in Boleros. I think it was $15 and you got quite a bit to drink as well as a souvenir glass at the end. Let us know if that happens on this cruise. It was a lot of fun and you definitely got your monies worth!

1604981_10152197555321189_1851093629_n.jpg

A jazz band kept everyone entertained

2014-04-28152936_zpsb45c618b.jpg

Didn't gain an ounce from the cupcakes...

2014-04-28153006_zpsa21bf41c.jpg

2014-04-28153012_zps3c96411d.jpg

We had them when we were on Allure. They were so big that we actually split it. It was delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok After waiting 30 minutes for parking I finally made it here to the intlet. Parking is $1.25 an hour.

Gambee,

Did the meters take quarters for the 1.25 per hour?? Or how did you have to pay for parking in "the lot"

Thanks

Yes Larry ~ Pretty easy to become a member :) and a pink boa /fedora cruiser wave on Regal Princess would be fabulous.

If you have any ladies in the group we can provide a link to a quality pink boa and not too expensive. If the men want to wave one too be our guest :)

Thank you, Emmy. Wendy provided a link to a place to bet boas for about $7, if I remember correctly. Price will probably change by November anyway, so I'll just go there a month or so early and order "pink stuff!" :D Chris will keep us in line, I suppose! :rolleyes:

I was in the area in March and took photos knowing this question would come up on CC :)

Here is a photo of the meters

IMG_6673.jpg

Not sure if you have been to the rocks area but this is the walkway you use to get to the beach

IMG_6671.jpg

IMG_6670.jpg

I can answer that. They take quarters and this parking is on the street, not in a lot.

Thanks!!

It looked like a small lot in these pics, and on Google maps. Might just go here instead of the south side in the park.

that is a very good price on the boas, especially if they have the big feathers. They've been around $15 for many years.

I think the cupcakes are $3.25??? I thought it was rather expensive for a cupcake so I only got one, but my DD bought several.

Emmy, I copied the link that you posted earlier! Thanks.... I can't wait to be in Princess' inaugural "Pink Boa" group!

Hi Pat! Glad to see you have been "infected" like I have! :D I'll probably spend a few $$ to get some "accessories" for me and my cruise mate, and perhaps a few extra for other folks in our combines Sail Away/M&G event! And As both of us will also be on the 11/6 initial sailing, we can always attend jigger b's sailaway (where ever it will be) and bring our PINK! ;)

I am a first time cruiser sailing on the allure this Sunday with my girls. This review is really making us excited!!!! Thank you so much bugsy and I hope you are having a FANTASTIC trip so far!!!

Tammy n girls

Hi Pat! Glad to see you have been "infected" like I have! :D I'll probably spend a few $$ to get some "accessories" for me and my cruise mate, and perhaps a few extra for other folks in our combines Sail Away/M&G event! And As both of us will also be on the 11/6 initial sailing, we can always attend jigger b's sailaway (where ever it will be) and bring our PINK! ;)

I like the way you think! 💅👛🎀

Thank you, Emmy. Wendy provided a link to a place to bet boas for about $7, if I remember correctly. Price will probably change by November anyway, so I'll just go there a month or so early and order "pink stuff!" :D Chris will keep us in line, I suppose! :rolleyes:

The Fedoras are about $7, not the boas. I think they were around $15. Ok, just checked and they are $14.70.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right. The boas are not $7. There is just too much info on this thread and our brains can't hold it all!! LOL The boas are about $20.00 once you add in the shipping and handling. Here is the website again in case you missed it: http://cynthiasfeathers.com/product_info.php/cPath/21/products_id/28 and the hats came from Party City and run about $7.

Loving this review. We are not sailing on the allure until february 2016 but I like to plan ahead and pick premium cabins while they are still available.

Maybe some of you or Bugsy can help with our cabin location. We are interested in either the Central Park or boardwalk view with balcony.

At first I was thinking Central Park would be quieter but then seeing one of Bugsy's photos of the boardwalk area cabins I thought those would be great as you could see the ocean from some of them.

Does anyone know how late the carousel goes and also how late the aqua theatre has shows. We are not stay up late people so like a room that is relatively quiet after 10pm or so.

Can't wait for more pictures. They have been great.

Hi Chris !

How is your computer behaving? You certainly are doing a great job as usual.

Our b2b Nov. Regal is quieter than usual because we keep on checking on your "live from" and posting here. Then Ken and Darlene leave the end of the week for Calif. Wine Coastal on the Crown. Larry is managing both roll calls for the time being. He even has Kay organizing the cabin crawl. Now that Emmy and Wendy have connected us with places to find the pink boas and fedoras , we will be able to give our roll call more info. I think we will wait until you return to the fold. Right now it is fun for all to follow your live.

Sali