LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Bon Voyage !

They held the camera on your group for quite a while. You are off to a great start !

Sali

You noticed that too, eh? ;) I think I isolated Chris as the one to the left of the sign (looking from Chris' position), or to the right of the sign looking at it from the camera position. Everyone looked "in the pink" from my viewpoint! We already have at least 2 of us on the Regal cruise looking for pink boas and fedoras. So far, no luck. BUT it's early yet!! :cool:

Dear wife and I will begin our B2B on the Allure in 3 weeks. It was really great to watch you guys sailing out of port. Have a wonderful cruise. Looking forward to cruising with you {at least in spirit}. Thanks for taking us along for the ride:D

With Chris permission I am posting some of the pictures I took at the inlet a few minutes ago. It was soooooo HOT!!!!

DSC01427_zps15937360.jpg

DSC01711_zps558b2d8c.jpg

DSC01723_zps1cc2975c.jpg

DSC01724_zpsfcad64a7.jpg

DSC01732_zps956d19dc.jpg

DSC01728_zps3e3f22c8.jpg

What's Chris doing in those pictures.........maybe posting something for us??

What can I say but a simple thank you to Chris and his friends for embracing the pink boa and the Pink Boa Cruiser group which is near and dear to my heart. You made me proud :) You all 'get it'

All of you looked wonderful at sail away. To Gambee thank your for the photos and I hope you will allow me to share one or two on the PBC website with credits of course.

To the PTZtv webcam gentlemen David and Lou again thank you for the cam time for this group. Love you guys.

It was a great sail away. Now cannot wait to hear about everything on the ship.

Chris ~ hugs!!