Just Booked the Anthem of the Sea

My DH and I just booked a March 19, 2016 on the Anthem of the Seas'. We are truly looking forward to sailing on this ship! We try the Quantum the coming March and the following, the Anthem.

Cannot wait to enjoy these two wonderful ships! Any other people book the Anthem yet? I believe booking is now only for Diamond and above RC members.

My DH and I just booked a March 19, 2016 on the Anthem of the Seas'. We are truly looking forward to sailing on this ship! We try the Quantum the coming March and the following, the Anthem.

Cannot wait to enjoy these two wonderful ships! Any other people book the Anthem yet? I believe booking is now only for Diamond and above RC members.

We booked today too, November 10, 2015, and are very excited as well.

It's open for booking now for all C&A members, not just Diamond and above. Looks like the prices are finally up on the Royal website. Took them long enough!

Good for you you will be on her in about 700 days.

I wanted to book for a Jan 2016 Anthem cruise, but I have to wait until Monday because I'm in Australia (ie by the time the cruises went on sale on Friday it was close of business here in Oz)...hope I don't miss out!

I booked it as well. 3/4/16 3-Nighter.

We just booked the 3 nighter too in the new Deluxe balcony w/obstructed view. Our TA has to get back to us if the Balcony Discount applies - I don't think she was able to apply it right away - anyone else know if it is applicable for this cruise?

Pat

We just booked the 3 nighter too in the new Deluxe balcony w/obstructed view. Our TA has to get back to us if the Balcony Discount applies - I don't think she was able to apply it right away - anyone else know if it is applicable for this cruise?

Pat

I booked the same rooms.

I would think the discount applies.

Did your TA tell you which rooms were more or less obstructed?

Pat

Okay that's the exact same category that I booked. I paid the $476 pp. What's the "balcony" discount? My TA never mentioned a "balcony discount" to me.

Okay that's the exact same category that I booked. I paid the $476 pp. What's the "balcony" discount? My TA never mentioned a "balcony discount" to me.

Crown & Anchor has balcony discounts (tiered amounts) depending on the # of nights / C&A Status.

Pat

Also booked the 3 Nights in March with Royal last week . At that time they were not able to apply the balcony discount. and advise to call back next week. Have not called back yet, but the balcony discount should apply:

Platinum

$ 50 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

Emerald

$ 75 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

Diamond

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

Diamond Plus & Pinnacle

$150* for sailings of 3-5 nights

From cruisenfever:

Platinum Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$ 50* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$200* for sailings of 10+ nights

Emerald Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$ 75* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$125* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$225* for sailings of 10+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10+ nights

Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$250* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$350* for sailings of 10+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from each dollar amount.

I booked the same rooms.

I would think the discount applies.

Did your TA tell you which rooms were more or less obstructed?

We booked 6562 - according to the deck plan it looks like the balcony is a wee bit bigger with a slant with a rear view of the ship

Anthen.jpg.d9dfe6cf79289a73e3c83650ebde36ca.jpg

Also booked the 3 Nights in March with Royal last week . At that time they were not able to apply the balcony discount. and advise to call back next week. Have not called back yet, but the balcony discount should apply:

Platinum

$ 50 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

Emerald

$ 75 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

Diamond

Diamond Plus & Pinnacle

Are these discounts based on pp per status or total room?

I also booked on anthem a spa Jr Suite for a Dec 2015 sailing, but I need some help, flying out from Cali to newark, never been out to NJ, just wondering how much time do I need to give myself for a flight, hows the weather? Thanks