Charlotte to Seattle - June 2014

sctexan

I am looking to book airfare for three from Charlotte to Seattle for an Alaskan cruise on June 21.

If anyone has booked a flight to Seattle from the East Coast around this time of year, can you tell me approximately what you paid.

We are currently looking at about $550 per person and while I will certainly pay that, I would, obviously, love to pay less. But I'm afraid to wait much longer as I don't want the prices to skyrocket.

What say you, CC'ers? :D

I am looking to book airfare for three from Charlotte to Seattle for an Alaskan cruise on June 21.

If anyone has booked a flight to Seattle from the East Coast around this time of year, can you tell me approximately what you paid.

We are currently looking at about $550 per person and while I will certainly pay that, I would, obviously, love to pay less. But I'm afraid to wait much longer as I don't want the prices to skyrocket.

That is a great fare considering your this close to the cruise. The cheapest fares would have been in late January to mid Feb.

Edited by Kamloops50

Book it now, that's a good price.

Thanks everyone! We don't fly long distances except back to Texas once a year and I know what a good deal is on that flight, but I didn't know what to expect with a flight to Seattle. I guess I was just confused because I have fare trackers set up and I keep getting low fare emails for CLT to SEA for about 21 days out. I got one this past week for a flight for around $300. But I don't want to wait hoping to get a deal fare and then have to pay through the nose.

I'll be booking in the next day or so then. :)

Thanks everyone! We don't fly long distances except back to Texas once a year and I know what a good deal is on that flight, but I didn't know what to expect with a flight to Seattle. I guess I was just confused because I have fare trackers set up and I keep getting low fare emails for CLT to SEA for about 21 days out. I got one this past week for a flight for around $300. But I don't want to wait hoping to get a deal fare and then have to pay through the nose.

I'll be booking in the next day or so then. :)

21 days from now the Alaska cruise season is barely starting. There isn't the demand that there will be in later June.

21 days from now the Alaska cruise season is barely starting. There isn't the demand that there will be in later June.

Thanks CruiserBruce! I just booked for $1714 and I'm feeling pretty lucky to have gotten that.