Currently onboard Oasis

We are currently onboard the Oasis! Just wanted to share some quick things. No honey stung chicken or even a substitute in windjammer. No limes onboard. We have the premium package and we were able to get bottles of water and drinks at the same time. We did not have to wait twenty minutes to order in between. First night specialty restaurants are twenty percent off. Trying to remember what I can right now. I will be doing a full review once back next week! If anyone has questions or wants me to check certain things out just post on here. Bon voyage!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Those are all great updates...DH and I are traveling on her in 2 weeks! Where is your cabin located? We're 7th deck balcony on the hump. Can't wait to explore the ship! I was wondering about grabbing water at the same time as drinks, so I appreciate your update! Thanks!

Have a great trip!!!!!!

Edited by Ronsangel

Thanks, to get the % off for the SR do you have to book onboard or can you prebook and they give a credit on your seapass

We booked chops for tonight onboard and we were told when we booked also it was listed in the compass. I will ask tonight about pre booking.

We booked chops for tonight onboard and we were told when we booked also it was listed in the compass. I will ask tonight about pre booking.

Thanks, we always eat in a SR the first night.

Hello and thank you for writing that already, question when you boarded did you see anybody working taking reservations for the specialty dining?

I also am curious whether they credit us for the specialty dining the first night...we paid for 7 family members curious if they do credit if they give credit per cabin or will credit the credit card that was used to purchase all family members.

Bon Voyage my friend!

Those are all great updates...DH and I are traveling on her in 2 weeks! Where is your cabin located? We're 7th deck balcony on the hump. Can't wait to explore the ship! I was wondering about grabbing water at the same time as drinks, so I appreciate your update! Thanks!

Have a great trip!!!!!!

We are on deck 8 in an ocean view balcony.

We are currently onboard the Oasis! Just wanted to share some quick things. No honey stung chicken or even a substitute in windjammer. No limes onboard. We have the premium package and we were able to get bottles of water and drinks at the same time. We did not have to wait twenty minutes to order in between. First night specialty restaurants are twenty percent off. Trying to remember what I can right now. I will be doing a full review once back next week! If anyone has questions or wants me to check certain things out just post on here. Bon voyage!

Do you have to wait 20 minutes between drink orders if you purchase the drink package?

Thanks

We are on deck 8 in an ocean view balcony.

Thanks for the info. Take good care of her. We are boarding the 3rd. We are also deck 8 ocean view balcony. 8702

We tried to pre book the comedy club for this weekend's cruise, but it was totally booked. How easy is it to get in once on board?

Go to Studio B (deck 4, forward elevators) as soon as you board and try to get reservations. Failing that, go to the venue early and get in the standby line. They let standbys in about 15 minutes before the show.

Edited by clarea

Can you tell me if you can still Rent out the Flowrider for an hour for your group? Not a private lesson, but actually getting an entire hour for your own use? Pour family and friends did this 2 years ago on the Allure and it was great!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app