Currently onboard Oasis

we are also on the May 31 sailing. I would love to see the compasses. Thanks

I have the complete compass for Eastern in my review. Just click on the link below

HAVE FUN!!

Thanks, to get the % off for the SR do you have to book onboard or can you prebook and they give a credit on your seapass

No credit to your sea pass but it seemed every night they were offering 20 percent off in all specialty restaurants. They would beg people to dine with them. I have never seen anything like it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello and thank you for writing that already, question when you boarded did you see anybody working taking reservations for the specialty dining?

I also am curious whether they credit us for the specialty dining the first night...we paid for 7 family members curious if they do credit if they give credit per cabin or will credit the credit card that was used to purchase all family members.

Bon Voyage my friend!

The crew from the specialties were walking around all week. I think if you were to go to the manager for the restaurant or guest services that they could help you out. The specialties were more than willing to accommodate so I would try to speak with someone about your situation. Enjoy!

Thanks for taking the time to respond to questions while on vacation. We sail on the Oasis on May 17th. Have you seen escargot on any menus? In addition, do they have English Bangers (sausages)? Thanks in advance.

DrB

Yes they had escargot but no where near as good as it used to be.

Hello everyone! Thank u all for showing interest in this thread. I will start to post later tonight. I haven't decided if I should write the review first and post pictures at the end or post pictures as I go. Any preference?? I have to figure out the whole photo bucket thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I love photos mixed in, but whatever you prefer... I just look forward to some new info regarding Oasis :) Thanks for taking the time!

Uploading pictures today into photo bucket and tonight the review will start. Hope everyone is still following. Thanks for being patient I'm having cruise withdrawals today

: (

We have been on Allure for our 20th wedding anniversary, and as soon as we stepped on the ship we said, "We have to bring the kids!"

So we just booked the Oasis for November 2015...we will be celebrating our sons senior year! Can't wait for your full review! 571 days is a long time to wait to board, but I just love the fact we have a cruise booked!

No credit to your sea pass but it seemed every night they were offering 20 percent off in all specialty restaurants. They would beg people to dine with them. I have never seen anything like it!

Was the ship not full? I can't remember ever reading about them offering a discount every night. I love a bargain and our group is definitely doing specialty dining on our upcoming Allure vacation. This would be a nice "bonus" :)

Allure of the Seas - March 2011, March 2012, upcoming July 2014

Was the ship not full? I can't remember ever reading about them offering a discount every night. I love a bargain and our group is definitely doing specialty dining on our upcoming Allure vacation. This would be a nice "bonus" :)

They did this with us on the April 5 sailing. They don't offer the dining packages on board and instead take 20% off on each restaraunt if you book on board.

[

Testing

You did it :) I'm looking forward to seeing more. Thanks again for taking the time! This is going to be fun!

Will they let you pay the difference to a glass of wine that is priced more than the package allows?

Yes, that's the way the package is supposed to work.

Official source? Others have reported the opposite.

I have printed this out just in case they try to tell me no when I'm on board in 2 weeks! :-)

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=336&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=5810

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Although, it appears that wine is treated differently. Looks like it is just wines up to $12/glass...

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=336&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=5806

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app