Norwegian Jade Daily News

Ta8633

Does anyone know where I can see a copy of the NCL daily activities sheets from the Jade? I cruising for the first time on NCL and don't know what kind of shows, activities they offer.

You just have to hope that somebody else posts photos of it.....

Just be aware that the Jade is just starting the summer season doing 7-days cruises out of Venice, so the dailies from the winter season might be different from what you are looking for.

Thanks melting moments! I really can't wait. It's for my 40th bday! Seeing Santorini will be magical I know. Going into Venice 2 days early. Any tips for Venice?

Comfortable walking shoes - and - as already posted - prepare to get disorientated and lost.

Edited by SteveH2508

Comfortable walking shoes - and - as already posted - prepare to get disorientated and lost.

Totally agree with previous posters! Oh....and be prepared for crowds in St Marks Square...and VERY expensive drinks prices in the Square too.....go down the side streets and find a less-touristy café/bar. ( Just my personal opinion ) But most of all.......enjoy! PS forgot to wish you a Happy 40th :) :)

Edited by meltingmoments
Bad Manners!! ;)

When we went to Santorini aboard the Jade, it was not great to say the least. We got off very early and made it up to the top. Many others did not because fairly early on, the line became so vast that people were literaly waiting in line for hours.

I'll try and post a link to my scanned dailies from our Jade sailing last Summer to the Greek Islands. It will hopefully give you some idea of the entertainment on offer. Hope you find it useful. :)

Awesome. Thanks. Planning to go in October. Cooler weather but hoping that means less crowds too.

When we went to Santorini aboard the Jade, it was not great to say the least. We got off very early and made it up to the top. Many others did not because fairly early on, the line became so vast that people were literaly waiting in line for hours.

What month did you go and was it part of an excursion?

Edited by kylenyc

I'll try and post a link to my scanned dailies from our Jade sailing last Summer to the Greek Islands. It will hopefully give you some idea of the entertainment on offer. Hope you find it useful. :)

Possibly a silly question but can you please advise how you can make the dailys bigger to read. I have clicked on the link but cannot expand them

Possibly a silly question but can you please advise how you can make the dailys bigger to read. I have clicked on the link but cannot expand them

It seems the only way would be to download the image - the View-Zoom option in Firefox does not seem to work on Flickr:(

Yikes.....I checked before I put them on here and I could zoom in using Explorer....on each individual photo, there is, in the top right-hand corner, a couple of diagonal arrows, one pointing up and one pointing down. I clicked on that and they became a little bigger! Hope that makes sense and sorry if you can't see them........I'm a bit Technophobic.....I'm surprised I even managed to upload them!! :o

I did this cruise last year. Here is my detailed review:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=223197

And my port reviews:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/portreviews.cfm?EntryID=223197

I saved all the dailies, but don't have a scanner, sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app