Liberty Of the Seas 4/21/14 Review with Pictures

Thanks for the discussion. I've asked the following in other threads with limited responses. There seem to be a lot of recent travelers on Liberty on this thread, so I'd appreciate responses:

1) So Liberty has unlimited packages available now?

2) How was the Internet performance? Speed / Latency if you managed to check, or just your detailed subjective observations..

3) Was this better than the prior systems? I'm trying to see if this is a newer system with better performance. There are quite a few reports of the slow performance in earlier years, and I've read them.

Edited by foobart

Thanks for the discussion. I've asked the following in other threads with limited responses. There seem to be a lot of recent travelers on Liberty on this thread, so I'd appreciate responses:

2) How was the Internet performance? Speed / Latency if you managed to check, or just your detailed subjective observations..

3) Was this better than the prior systems? I'm trying to see if this is a newer system with better performance. There are quite a few reports of the slow performance in earlier years, and I've read them.

I only used the Internet on Liberty for the 'free' hour Diamond perk. I used it on my tablet in the cabin and the response speed was reasonable. Quite a bit better than my last attempt last year on a different ship. But, still relatively slow compared to the ususal on-shore wi-fi speeds.

1) Yes

2) check summary of my review

3) much better than before

Thank you for taking the time to do a review and post pictures. We've booked Liberty in June 2015 for a 5 day to Bermuda. We've never been on a 5-day cruise; are we going to be sorely disappointed? I suffer from enough depression on the last night of the cruise, knowing I have to leave the next morning (at that point, I just want off the ship!). How will I feel on Day 4??

I know the only cure for that is book another cruise!! ;)

There must be a hidden meaning here. Our co. Stock increased in value while you were gone:p:D

Great review Ken and pics.

HAHAHAH Thanks a lot Setsail - Hope all is well and all the best to Mrs. Setsail

• 2 weeks later...
Just a quick shout out to Ken and Paulette....a couple of really fun loving people! We'll cruise with you again SOMEDAY, and maybe my hubby will be with me instead of Wendy! I didn't see any pink boas or pink fedoras being worn. We'll have to remedy that! Enjoyed your review and photos!

Kay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Cruising Grandma - Can't wait to cruise with u again!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...