Hal likes me now

cruz chic

Do you remember if you had a window or 30 days or 60 days to book a cruise with the offer you received by email (OBC on a future booking). I need to cancel a cruise and will have to book a totally different cruise both with HAL...

I do not recall a specific time frame. I do know HAL would not let me apply it to my next, already booked cruise. It has to be a new booking.

I do not recall a specific time frame. I do know HAL would not let me apply it to my next, already booked cruise. It has to be a new booking.

Twice I have had the welcome home from your cruise OBC offering, applied directly to a booking I had already in existence - albeit the bookings were fairly recent to the return cruise.

maybe it just depends on who you talk to, and on which side of the bed they got up in the morning:rolleyes:

Carol

Edited by CJcruzer

Twice I have had the welcome home from your cruise OBC offering, applied directly to a booking I had already in existence - albeit the bookings were fairly recent to the return cruise.

maybe it just depends on who you talk to, and on which side of the bed they got up in the morning:rolleyes:

Carol

My TA says she always calls multiple times with the same request/question, gets inconsistent answers, asks for a supervisor each time, then goes with the answer she likes best!